The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Trump apologists claim the media is lined up against him. The media hates him. They never portray him in a positive light.

That's all true, but it's not like they're mis-reporting him. Trump went out there and earned his reputation as a thin-skinned con man who's now way out of his skillset as President. 

Ignore the lamestream media completely and take Donald Trump in context in his televised speeches, nonstop tweets and his own autobiography. We've never had a less-filtered President, and he's never not been an a$$h@!e. 

you would think a mid 20th century dry-toned media would be able to damage Trump plenty simply by reporting the times he's boorish.  But this media isn't capable.  They aren't reporting news as much as preaching what they want to be news. There is no real difference between the main stream media and the Left wing.  One simply does PR for the other.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Funny, a lot of liberals think Silicon Valley is run by Libertarian and Republican leaning billionaires who secretly and not-so-secretly support Trump based solely on protecting their personal wealth. The tricky part is that Silicon Valley companies must compete for young international brain capital, and those are not the people who want to align with Donald Trump in any way. 

Any cutthroat competitive industry is the essence of capitalism, so it's not surprising that the doves in your party are suspicious of SiV.  SiV is very much like the hard Right industrialists of a different century with one exception; they hold themselves out as cool non-profit altruists, which makes them the essence of hypocrisy. 

And I think everyone notices. That's why I want Trump to pound on Silicon Valley on the stump.  Give them Madlib slot once occupied by Islamic terrorists. 

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

you would think a mid 20th century dry-toned media would be able to damage Trump plenty simply by reporting the times he's boorish. 

Yes, you would... because they are. Have you seen his approval ratings?

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Any cutthroat competitive industry is the essence of capitalism, so it's not surprising that the doves in your party are suspicious of SiV.  SiV is very much like the hard Right industrialists of a different century with one exception; they hold themselves out as cool non-profit altruists, which makes them the essence of hypocrisy. 

And I think everyone notices. 

I think everyone also notices that cutthroat competitive industries and the Hard Right Industrialists of a different century would sell your mother down the river for a modest quarterly gain, and that's why we don't trust their choice in politicians. 

It's a pretty good fight us doves are fighting. 

• Plus1 1

Mount Rush does nothing for me, but it is clearly freaking amazing as far as "art" goes.  If nut bars demand it gets destroyed...I think you start to see an anti-Biden movement even though it has nothing to do with him.  

With that said...I just put more money on Biden to be our next President. 

As long as the DNC keeps deleting history, their own

UdZAeLJ.jpg

Wait...whoa...wait up...None of this makes any sense!

Why would democrats be upset about a President "glorifying white supremacy"?  After all, Dems were the slave owners and the Republican party of Lincoln demanded freedom for the slaves.  

The only way any of this would make any sense, and it sounds crazy, is to realize that any person with internet and a keyboard can access Twitter, FB, etc...And those random people with opinions only shared by a very small minority are given an amplified "voice" because people from the other extreme are calling them crazy.  Truth be told to all of you on the "extremes": y'all are nuts!  And you really need to stop being idiots before you break America.

As long as the DNC keeps deleting history, their own

UdZAeLJ.jpg

I went ahead and looked up this "The Democrats" Twitter account.  When was this Tweet even posted?  I can't find it.

And your post is just an image, no link.  I'd hate to think you got your panties in a bunch over "fake news"...

Who am I kidding? It's not even news.  It's a Twitter feed.  We really need to stop giving random people so much authority.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, teachercd said:

Mount Rush does nothing for me, but it is clearly freaking amazing as far as "art" goes.  If nut bars demand it gets destroyed...I think you start to see an anti-Biden movement even though it has nothing to do with him.  

With that said...I just put more money on Biden to be our next President. 

What kind of odds are you getting?

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

:rollin

Somebody should let Bernie know the media was actually on his side the whole time.

Good point. 

And if anyone thinks Joe Biden is left wing, we really need to sit down and hammer out the American ideology spectrum, At this point, Dwight D. Eisenhower would be a raging libtard. 

• Plus1 1