The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I really don't get the logic.  The "opinion" article is based on the idea that most Democrats don't want to disband police forces, but re-organize responsibilities and services.  AOC disagrees.  And you took the logical leap to assume that most Dems want to disband police?  

You don't sound like a thoughtful poster at all.

You do know that Biden wants AOC to be part of his administration?  Are you ignoring Omar?  I'm not.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Are you ignoring where Biden explained his interpretation of "defund the police?".  

It still boggles my mind that these morons are soooooooo dug into the hole that they just won't change the word.  

Words have meanings and they are using it wrong and it literally confuses people because they literally think they mean "NO MONEY FOR POLICE"

Just now, teachercd said:

It still boggles my mind that these morons are soooooooo dug into the hole that they just won't change the word.  

Words have meanings and they are using it wrong and it literally confuses people because they literally think they mean "NO MONEY FOR POLICE"

It's stupid.  I've seen people say they say that word to start the conversation.  Well, your starting a really unnecessary, and most likely heated, conversation...

It's dumb.  

• Haha 1

Just now, teachercd said:

Hell, you teach shop (sorry, I forget what they call it now, industrial tech?) imagine calling the hammer a screwdriver and then getting mad at the kids when they start using the "hammer" to screw in a screw.

Sometimes they do that anyway!  

Just now, funhusker said:

Are you ignoring where Biden explained his interpretation of "defund the police?".  

I tried but his explanations tend to be rambling, incoherent...you know, the thing.  If Biden wasn't a blow with the wind politician that never had an original thought, and had strong convictions I would listen to what Biden says.  He is not and I don't believe he has the ability to fend off the far left.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

Biden wants to get rid of AR15s, the gun Mark McCloskey used to defend his home.  Remember, Biden doesn't work for you.

So, yes, you're going with the old "They're gonna take our guns!!" fake outrage. Even if Biden somehow succeeded in taking away the AR-15, that would only remove 1 firearm out of thousands of different types.

Of course Biden doesn't work for us, he's taking millions to billions from rich people and corporation. You know, just like Trump and the Republicans. Plus Repubs are taking from gun manufacturers, so take maybe take their motives with a HUGE grain of salt.

3 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

You do know that Biden wants AOC to be part of his administration?  Are you ignoring Omar?  I'm not.

I guess this will be the new "HILLARY!!!!" outrage on the right.

:ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well, that is what defund means...but for some reason they still won't change the wording.

#YouAreUsingTheWrongWord

The latest catch phrase is re-imagine policing.  According to AOC that would look like the suburbs :blink:

• Plus1 1