The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No, seriously - you said there were 63,000 videos of people doing the walk away thing. Which ones have you watched?

Like I said I watched (parts of) a couple a few weeks ago so I have no idea which ones I watched.  The guy that started the #walkaway movement was interviewed the other day and he gave the 63K figure.  When asked if they were verified former Democrats he said "yes".  It's a real thing if that's your concern.  I imagine you can find them on twitter using #walkaway.  The only thing I remember about one was he said his family always voted Democrat and he always voted Democrat.  What's bizarre is when people switch over they have friends and family that refuse to talk to them.  I started to think maybe the Democrat party has become a cult.  I believe my brother is one of them which worries me because he's very susceptible to suggestion.  I'll have to red pill him before November.

41 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Too early to tell. I honestly didn't mind Trump getting tough on China, but even then he has a tendency to do the right thing for the wrong reason. 

Really haven't seen any analysis of the trade wars since January. BRB's article was from February. Latest I've seen basically says China exporting the Wuhan Flu nullifies everything:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/13/trump-on-china-100-trade-deals-wouldnt-make-up-for-coronavirus.html

I think the trade deal is dead but the administration isn't willing to admit it.  It looks like China will need grain so maybe they are waiting to see if they do. The trade deal included China not stealing IP which they haven't and isn't something Trump will forgive. 

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's not.

People aren't walking away from the Democrat Party. This whole schtick is some Russian bot campaign ahead of the 2018 mid-terms. Didn't work out so well for Trump & his Russian buddies, though.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

How do they get the Russian bots to attend the rallies?  I've got to go see what a Russian bot looks like in New Jersey on 7/22 or Baltimore, MD on 7/25 or Sacramento, CA on 8/1.  More Russia, Russia, Russia?  Even Democrats have to be smart enough to realize that whole thing is wearing thin.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

How do they get the Russian bots to attend the rallies?  I've got to go see what a Russian bot looks like in New Jersey on 7/22 or Baltimore, MD on 7/25 or Sacramento, CA on 8/1. 

Are those WalkAway rallies or Trump rallies? Are you confusing yourself?

4 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

More Russia, Russia, Russia?  Even Democrats have to be smart enough to realize that whole thing is wearing thin.

How many more convictions did you need to realize there's some "there" there?

ZmLbpcw.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

I think the trade deal is dead but the administration isn't willing to admit it.  It looks like China will need grain so maybe they are waiting to see if they do. The trade deal included China not stealing IP which they haven't and isn't something Trump will forgive. 

Wait....you think the trade deal is great and Pompeo is a rock star but  the trade deal is dead. 

And, you do know gdp growth really didn’t change since trump has been in office, right???

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Are those WalkAway rallies or Trump rallies? Are you confusing yourself?

How many more convictions did you need to realize there's some "there" there?

ZmLbpcw.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

I'm glad you brought these "criminals" up.  I looked into the Michael Flynn and Roger Stone cases and have concluded they were caught up in the Russia witch hunt AKA Russian hoax and their charges were of the nature that anyone of us could be convicted of if the government wanted to get us.  The whole investigation was based on one lie after another supported by MSM.  I encourage everyone to take a close look at what happened because it's very frightening the abuse of power that occurred.  Listen to what happened to this poor lady.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wait....you think the trade deal is great and Pompeo is a rock star but  the trade deal is dead. 

And, you do know gdp growth really didn’t change since trump has been in office, right???

Trade deal was a start in addressing the trade imbalance.  Pompeo is a rock star.  The trade deal was an opportunity for China to show good faith and actually follow through on a deal.  I doubt anyone thought they would.  Rather than renege they sent us a virus.

Maybe because we were engaged in a trade war???

16 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I'm glad you brought these "criminals" up.  I looked into the Michael Flynn and Roger Stone cases and have concluded they were caught up in the Russia witch hunt AKA Russian hoax and their charges were of the nature that anyone of us could be convicted of if the government wanted to get us.  The whole investigation was based on one lie after another supported by MSM.  I encourage everyone to take a close look at what happened because it's very frightening the abuse of power that occurred.  Listen to what happened to this poor lady.

What?