The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

10 hours ago, commando said:

they all did wear mask though....i thought social distancing was wear a mask if you can't stay 6 feet apart.    you never see a mask at a trump rally and 6 feet apart isn't required,   even with the exemption they were doing better then a trump rally.

You want both.  As @Landlord said, mask wearing is not in any way dependent on how close you are to strangers.  In my church everyone wears a mask and every other pew is roped off and mass is still streamed on FB.  

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What's even more worser?  is All of America doesn't even bat an eye.  It's not even on the radar of concerns on American's minds.

It's as far out on the radar as Obama's house purchase and how the Clintons did business pretty much their entire lives. 

58 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You want both.  As @Landlord said, mask wearing is not in any way dependent on how close you are to strangers.  In my church everyone wears a mask and every other pew is roped off and mass is still streamed on FB.  

It's as far out on the radar as Obama's house purchase and how the Clintons did business pretty much their entire lives. 

And your okay with the way the Clintons do business as you perceive it?

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

And your okay with the way the Clintons do business as you perceive it?

I'm not very impressed with how either family does business but at least Trump gets things built.  I can't remember anything the Clintons got done that benefited other people.

Thought this would interest you.  I came upon another patio jam packed with the unmasked.  It turns out someone was paying us a visit. 

Spoiler

jPSv2Cf.jpg

• Haha 4

OMG. I just watched Trump's Axios interview on HBO. I. Am. Speechless. He is such a stupid f#cking idiot. Unreal. I can't even begin to explain what I just saw. You have to see it for yourselves.

One anecdote. Right when I got done watching the real interview, Jimmy Fallon comes on TV and is doing a parody of the same Trump interview. He's trying to go over the top with it.....but still, Trump comes off way stupider in person than even Fallon can come close to.  It is a work of art. Every Trump supporter needs to watch it and be proud. That's your guy, in his own words. No dodging that bullet.

Plan on about 4x more time than the actual interview takes. You'll need some breaks from the sheer stupidity. Now I totally get why he is so proud of taking that mental acuity test. That actually was a high point for him. FML.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

OMG. I just watched Trump's Axios interview on HBO. I. Am. Speechless. He is such a stupid f#cking idiot. Unreal. I can't even begin to explain what I just saw. You have to see it for yourselves.

One anecdote. Right when I got done watching the real interview, Jimmy Fallon comes on TV and is doing a parody of the same Trump interview. He's trying to go over the top with it.....but still, Trump comes off way stupider in person than even Fallon can come close to.  It is a work of art. Every Trump supporter needs to watch it and be proud. That's your guy, in his own words. No dodging that bullet.

Plan on about 4x more time than the actual interview takes. You'll need some breaks from the sheer stupidity. Now I totally get why he is so proud of taking that mental acuity test. That actually was a high point for him. FML.

I thought there was a time Fallon was staying apolitical and people were like praising him for staying above the fray. Guess every (sane) person has their limit. I just googled it and I guess he started doing some political stuff back in 2018.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Meanwhile Jimmy Fallon becomes duller every night.  He had a great opening to say I'm the funny one who cracks jokes about anyone.  Instead his monologue is little more than a nightly harangue. 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Meanwhile Jimmy Fallon becomes duller every night.  He had a great opening to say I'm the funny one who cracks jokes about anyone.  Instead his monologue is little more than a nightly harangue. 

Didn't Jimmy do blackface for a skit or a party and then have like a week of diversity training live on his show?

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'm not a Fallon fan. The wife just happened to have it on that channel at the right time. His schtick gets old real quick.  But once again, this is not the meat and potatoes of my post.

Watch the entirety of the Axios Trump interview and then please do come back here with your thoughts.

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I'm not a Fallon fan. The wife just happened to have it on that channel at the right time. His schtick gets old real quick.  But once again, this is not the meat and potatoes of my post.

Watch the entirety of the Axios Trump interview and then please do come back here with your thoughts.

You should super care about Fallon. Who's the host of The Tonight Show is, like, way more important than who the president is.

• Haha 3