The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

47 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So what was this Biden tweet all about -  besides another trump/russian collusion effort.

It's pretty bats#!t crazy I get people laughing at me for thinking there's a chance he's not going to go peacefully when he is already f#&%ing telling us the election is invalid.

3 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It's pretty bats#!t crazy I get people laughing at me for thinking there's a chance he's not going to go peacefully when he is already f#&%ing telling us the election is invalid.

he is also saying this s#!t in the 2nd tweet

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I would welcome the spectacle of our Marines pulling him out of the White House like Sadam Hussein being pulled out of his hole. :lol:

Actually I don’t think it’s batsh#t at all.....I just don’t think it will come to that. It wouldn’t surprise me terribly though.

As expected there is absolutely no good non-partisan reason to radically change our elections and make the post office do what Americans could do before the invention of the automobile.  It's purely partisan interest and you don't care how many blank ballots get lost.

US Intelligence Agencies, hardly friends of Trump, say Russia favors Trump and China favors Biden.  Which country will be the greater foreign policy challenge to the US going forward?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-intelligence-shows-russia-is-trying-to-denigrate-biden-china-prefers-trump-lose/

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Vegas odds have again changed.  Trump was -190 to NOT get reelected...today it is at -150.  

We are getting close to even money.  I don't get it.

Yeah I'm loving the 40% mandate.  Trump might get a bump from this sham of a D 'convention' that sounds more like a Pepsi Ad. 

• Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

As expected there is absolutely no good non-partisan reason to radically change our elections and make the post office do what Americans could do before the invention of the automobile.  It's purely partisan interest and you don't care how many blank ballots get lost.

why change from paper ballots to hackable electronic voting machines?   

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Trump might get a bump from this sham of a D 'convention' that sounds more like a Pepsi Ad. 

Trump's gonna clean up this month. After the D "Convention", the R's he will trot out the heavy hitters. Scott Baio. My Pillow Guy. St. Louis Gun Couple. Maybe a Diamond and Silk appearance (might be a little TOO aggressive). Wouldn't even be surprised if Herman Cain made an appearance. D's can't even compete...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1