The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Think of the kid who gets picked on by Playground Bully A.

Then Playground Bully B promises to beat that bully up if the kid slips him his lunch money.

The kid will be thrilled to see his tormentor getting beaten, and won't notice that he's still giving his lunch money to a bully. 

I think that's where we're at. 

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Did he say anything that wasn't either "Trump is bad" or "let's get back to values"?

I have a sinking feeling Biden is going to lose this thing.

he promised to keep SS funded as opposed to trump defunding it.   he also said something to the effect that we will listen to the experts rather then the crackpots for guidance on how to move forward.  i also liked that he talked to america like we are a bunch of adults.   that has been missing under the current administration.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Did he say anything that wasn't either "Trump is bad" or "let's get back to values"?

COVID-19

Climate Change

Tax Reform

Social Security

Kamala Harris

Wife and family

Armed Forces

Foreign policy and restoring allies
Racism

But yes, he did mention Trump’s lawlessness, lying, darkness, failure to do the job, etc. It would be political malpractice not to. 

• Plus1 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

I just saw a couple minutes of his introduction and speech. I forget just how much adversity Biden has overcome in his life. That alone should qualify him over a guy who was born with a golden toilet under his a$$.

Not super excited about Biden, but a return to normalcy is what this country needs most right now. We tried the Reality TV experiment, it didn't work. Let's learn and move on.

• Plus1 5