The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The dude lit off fireworks that said TRUMP 2020, in the middle of a pandemic with 180,000 dead Americans. Surprised he can get his head out of his own a$$ long enough to breathe. 

So you blame a novel virus that came from China, that is affecting the whole word, on President Trump?  And also firecrackers during the RNC rally?  :facepalm:

I mean, some MLB teams still do that after a home run. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Nice sob stories on a night we were reminded of how Obama-Biden ignored the parents of the ISIS victims and wouldn't have stopped travel to China.  Ds have just now realized the riots aren't a good campaign asset and will eventually figure it out on covid.

how do we know this? How can you be reminded of an event that is a complete fabrication? 

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, admo said:

So you blame a novel virus that came from China, that is affecting the whole word, on President Trump? 

Because there are several studys showing many deaths could have been avoided had stronger action been taken. Also I only remember one person claiming it would disappear at 15 cases. Then lying over and over and over and still continuing to lie about the situation to make himself look better because he is a malignant narcissist.

• Plus1 5

9 hours ago, admo said:

So you blame a novel virus that came from China, that is affecting the whole word, on President Trump?  And also firecrackers during the RNC rally?  :facepalm:

So, the virus isn’t a hoax created by Dr Fauci and Bill Gates to take down Trump and inject us with micro chips to control our minds?

• Thanks 3
6 hours ago, admo said:

i don't hold trump accountable for giving us the virus...i hold him accountable for his horrible handling of the virus.   not sure how anyone thinks he did a great job when we have 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds deaths from covid.  

• Plus1 4

So....now that we have gone through the RNC and heard Trump's and other's speeches, you can start to see where they are going with their sales pitch.  But, let's look at see what really is happening.

a)  Trump is President

b)  unarmed black person is shot by police

c)  Peaceful protesters gather to protest the police

d)  Trump does not condemn police shooting

e)  In many cases, we have seen right wing nut jobs show up and cause problems.  These problems from the right wing nut jobs results in more people being killed

f)  Trump campaigns on Democratic cities being unsafe

It's remarkable to watch if you can stop from being so f#&%ing pissed off about it.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

i don't hold trump accountable for giving us the virus...i hold him accountable for his horrible handling of the virus.   not sure how anyone thinks he did a great job when we have 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds deaths from covid.  

I will point that as a country the US has obviously done some things right, more in spite of Trump than because of him. Almost exactly 6 months ago many from HB were sharing projections/studies that hinted at 100-150 million infections with upwards of 2 million deaths in the US.

As of today we just passed 6 million positive cases and are about to 185 thousand deaths...too many for sure, but nowhere near what was predicted.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I will point that as a country the US has obviously done some things right, more in spite of Trump than because of him. Almost exactly 6 months ago many from HB were sharing projections/studies that hinted at 100-150 million infections with upwards of 2 million deaths in the US.

As of today we just passed 6 million positive cases and are about to 185 thousand deaths...too many for sure, but nowhere near what was predicted.

Those predictions were if absolutely nothing was done to combat the virus, so I'm not sure if "we did better than nothing!" is really all that great.

• Plus1 3
10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Those predictions were if absolutely nothing was done to combat the virus, so I'm not sure if "we did better than nothing!" is really all that great.

Also like still alot of time left for this to play out unfortunately. We won't reach those numbers but this is far from over at the same time.