The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

6 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

We've fooled you again friend. Biden has been dead for 20 years. That entire press conference was CGI. The deep state has hired the team from Pixar. We've obviously already cornered the media market, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, ESPN, WAPO, NYT, Military Times, AP, hell we even got Chris Wallace. CONCEDE TO THE DEEP STATE.

HAHAHA!  Weekend at Bernies III!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I also used to think it was bizarre until I realized how some of these believers ( who happen to be close to me) get their “news “.  In the car?  It’s Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. All of the time. At home?  Fox News is on.  Every freakin day.  Are they dumb people? No.  Are they brainwashed?   X1000.   The combination of not wanting to believe Trump’s nefarious behavior is true and being told every waking hour by conservative blowhards that it’s “fake news” makes their denials actually pretty understandable. Wrong, but understandable.  

There was really nothing faker than the Russian Collusion hoax.  Senator John McCain played a small part in it by disseminating Hilary's fake dossier. 

Compared to that, Biden's main stream media trying to save a miserable news week with anonymous source slander is pretty small potatoes.

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

I want someone in the Oval Office who respects this country and holds our traditions sacred. Not this blathering idiot who hands out what should be sacred awards to yes-men.

Thought about it but Holtz is too old to President.  C'mon an 82 year old President?

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

HAHAHA!  Weekend at Bernies III!

Biden is more of a Manchurian Candidate.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

There was really nothing faker than the Russian Collusion hoax.  Senator John McCain played a small part in it by disseminating Hilary's fake dossier. 

TRAITOR TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND EVEN THE REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE SAY SO. THE REPUBLICAN LED SENATE COMMITTEE MADE MULTIPLE CRIMINAL REFERRALS TO THE DOJ, THAT WITHOUT TRUMPS LAPDOG BARR IN ON THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE WOULD LIKELY LAND JUNIOR, KUSHNER, BANNON, AND OTHERS BEHIND BARS. 

TRUMP IS A TREASONOUS TREACHEROUS TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Compared to that, Biden's main stream media trying to save a miserable news week with anonymous source slander is pretty small potatoes.

Richard Nixon resigned because of an anonymous source. That source later named himself and every single word of the info he provided to reporters was proven correct.

• Plus1 3