The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

59 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Your getting words confused "excuse" should be replaced with "facts"

You're getting words confused, "your" should be replaced with "you're." Also, excuses can be facts. "I lost the debate to Biden because he has more experience speaking and a bigger vocabulary than I have. Also he's not nearly as stupid as I am." - Trump. All facts, all excuses.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2

Yeah me too.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/09/21/supreme-court-trump-says-he-welcomes-democratic-impeachment-threat/5855392002/

President Donald Trump insisted Monday that he welcomes the threat of a second impeachment by Democrats if he is successful in his push to fill the Supreme Court seat vacated by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

"Go ahead ... I want them to do it," Trump told a crowd that broke into chants of "fill that seat!" at a campaign rally at the Toledo Express Airport in Swanton, Ohio. "I'm the only guy in the world that could get impeached for trying to fill a seat."

A second impeachment would remind the people of the first sham.

• Fire 1

Freedom rally in Montreal, Canada.  

https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/watch-protesters-in-montreal-fly-trump-2020-flags-while-chanting-u-s-a-rail-against-fake-news-mask-policies/

“TRUMP EPITOMIZES THE REVOLT AGAINST GLOBALISM. PEOPLE MUST RUN THEIR AFFAIRS, NOT POLITICIANS. IF AMERICA FALLS TO THE GLOBALISTS, IT’S EASIER FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO FOLLOW.”

– Rally goer in Montreal, Qb

“WE DON’T WANT BULLs#!t. WE ARE GROWN UPS. WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH. IF I WAS AN AMERICAN, I WOULD CRAWL THOUSANDS OF MILES TO HELP TRUMP. HE GETS FREEDOM AND WANTS IT FOR THE PEOPLE. I’D CRAWL A THOUSAND MILES EVEN IF I GOT BLISTERS.”

– Rally Goer in Montreal, Qb

Japan

Hong Kong

UK

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, QMany said:

:lol:

Wait....I've been hearing for months that he's an senile blubbering old man with drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Now....he's a finely tuned speaker and debater that is so good the mostest amazingly smart person the world has ever seen....one who knows all the bigly words.....is commenting on how good Biden is before the debates?

• Plus1 3