The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is all kind of funny when you think about how Trump is actively working hard to destroy our elections.

Ballots mailed to nobody

Court Packing

State Packing (two new blue ones)

Preemptive Election Refusal

Army of Election Lawyers  Assembled

Buying voters on the basis of Race

Abolished Filibuster

Abolish Electoral College

The Ds have said they want to subvert the Republic so many ways that I can't even list them. 

9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2019/04/24/sonoma-county-residents-leaving-california-move-arizona-heres-why/3563636002/

BUILD THE WALL

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Boy the duality of Mitt Romney is something, isn't it?

"There must be peaceful transfer of power and anything else makes us Belarus, but I'm a strong Mormon and a Constitutionalist, so I am going to confirm the SCOTUS nominee of the guy who just suggested he won't transfer power peacefully and nothing about this could possibly go wrong."

• Plus1 6

18 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Boy the duality of Mitt Romney is something, isn't it?

"There must be peaceful transfer of power and anything else makes us Belarus, but I'm a strong Mormon and a Constitutionalist, so I' going to confirm the SCOTUS nominee of the guy who just suggested he won't transfer power peacefully and nothing about this could possibly go wrong."

How anyone in govt can be okay with the president saying he won't agree to a peaceful transfer of power is mind blowing. If that were Obama that said that, I'd hope every GOP and Dem elected official told him to f#&% off. I expect the same in this situation. 

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

How anyone in govt can be okay with the president saying he won't agree to a peaceful transfer of power is mind blowing. If that were Obama that said that, I'd hope every GOP and Dem elected official told him to f#&% off. I expect the same in this situation. 

And the same people would be tweet storming if Trump was urged not to concede on election day. 

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

And the same people would be tweet storming if Trump was urged not to concede on election day. 

You twist yourself into a pretzel with all the whatabouts and hypotheticals - this is a pretty straight forward f#&%ing issue. You lose, you transition power to the person that wins. If you don't do that, you are s#!tting on democracy. 

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1