The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

OH that's right you never had any.  But I do.  

We found out who was colluding with Russia.  And we already knew those who submitted it to a court to legalize the illegal spying.  

Serious allegations and worth looking into. But I gotta admit, I was distracted by the other

headlines on the Red State homepage, an Onion-worthy buffet of rightwing revisionist fantasy,

493618920_ScreenShot2020-09-25at8_36_39AM.png.6a72fd3c5e6cd1f46ce4f457c4c27429.png

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Trump Tweet #1 - "The White House lawn is the most amazing shade of green you've ever seen. Tremendous, really. Greener than Obama's lawn."

Trump Tweet #2 (one day later) - "The White House lawn is the most amazing shade of purple you've ever seen. Tremendous, really. More purple than Obama's lawn."

4 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Lol the Steele Dossier?  That's what you're going with?

You know that's been debunked as a gossip rag right?

Comey 'forgot' to mention that when he submitted it to the FISA Court applying for a warrant to spy on Trump.  Comey signed it.  You want to bandy social media posts about a Constitutional Crisis, well it's clear the Ds tried to create one through the Obama-Biden years.

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

I wish he would just send everyone more stimulus cash!  WTF ever happened to the second round?

Pelosi held it hostage.  She has decided it's more important to make people unhappy through Nov 3rd than get aid to desperate American workers and business owners.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

What planet do these people live on? 

Im sure most have connected these dots, but just in case...

The reason Trump is encouraging his supporters to vote by absentee, mail-in etc. is;

1- Of course he wants them to vote for him. And he knows there is no real problem with voting that way.

2- It helps drive up the numbers (percentage) of people not voting in person which will provide him added ammunition to dispute the results and take extraordinary measures because of his pre-positioned claims of illegitimacy of mail-in and absentee ballots.

He gets what he wants either way. It’s why he’s been making all these fake histrionics about voting fraud, mail ins, etc. 

Why can’t this dbag just drop dead already? That alone would be enough to turn 2020 into a winner.

• Plus1 1