The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The next two tweets by Nate Cohn after that ^^^ are pretty interesting.

Would love to see Eastman pull out that race. And hooray for the Omahegians and their educationality. 

My biggest gut check on that one is the continued elections of Jean Stothert.

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The next two tweets by Nate Cohn after that ^^^ are pretty interesting.

Would love to see Eastman pull out that race. And hooray for the Omahegians and their educationality. 

It's kind of a stupid stat though. As stupid as the Nebraska 3rd district being the most conservative if it was a state. You could easily pick subsets of other states that are probably more educated or more conservative.

• Plus1 2

Also, you all are just fundamentally misunderstanding the Hunter Biden response from Trump.

You see, Hunter Biden got MONEY from FOREIGN COUNTRIES for CONSULTING, which obviously influenced his government duties of ????.

Trump, on the other hand, paid Ivanka CONSULTING fees DIRECTLY as an unnamed consultant while she was an EMPLOYEE and wrote it off his taxes, thereby cutting out the middleman!

That makes him smart!

Can't be influenced by foreign governments if the money is coming from Daddy's company.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....Are they going to make them public?

Apparently from what I saw they're doing a special story on it tonight. It's a source I had never heard of but after doing some digging it appears they're the main news program of a free-to-air public-service channel in the UK. So I'm guessing they're UK's version of PBS Newshour.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Apparently from what I saw they're doing a special story on it tonight. It's a source I had never heard of but after doing some digging it appears they're the main news program of a free-to-air public-service channel in the UK. So I'm guessing they're UK's version of PBS Newshour.

Hmmm another leftist rag...HOAX NEWS. If a source like The Patriot Eagle Constitution Boner Brigade Newsletter picks up the story, let me know.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6