The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It speaks well of donors that they're not forking over major dollars to this loon. 

But an incumbent that is short on cash? That... seems bad.

I just wish I could block all the drumpf ads on YouTube 

• Plus1 2

50 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Hold up. Krystal Ball criticized Joe Biden?

kYemV5N.jpg

40 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Grifters gotta grift.

You guys really need to look past your biases. I even linked the politico article because I thought that would let those who hate Krystal Ball read the story from another source but apparently not.

40 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yesterday she was blaming both Trump and Pelosi for not passing a stimulus. Despite the house passing the stimulus bill 5 freaking months ago. 

You realize she's talking about the second stimulus bill, right? The one that Trump has both supported and opposed in the last week.

R's and D's need to pass a clean, non-partisan, proposal that ONLY deals with helping the American citizens. 

Don't staple or paper clip all the other political bullsh*t to it. Something like "with cases and deaths expected to rise, we fear a National shut down will be on the horizon, so we are going to give every man/woman/child X $$$ on November 1st" , and then do it. Period.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You guys really need to look past your biases. I even linked the politico article because I thought that would let those who hate Krystal Ball read the story from another source but apparently not.

It's not about whether she's accurate or not. It's her focus.

We're heading toward the iceberg and she's criticizing the band director. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's not about whether she's accurate or not. It's her focus.

We're heading toward the iceberg and she's criticizing the band director. 

This is a silly take. We're capable of criticizing and praising multiple things at once.

Plus, this isn't even criticism of Biden. This is criticism of NBC for misrepresenting the voters on their town hall, which undermines trust in the media. The media doing stuff like this is what allowed Trump's "fake news" to be effective. We need to call out the media when they pull this kind of nonsense.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This is a silly take. We're capable of criticizing and praising multiple things at once.

Plus, this isn't even criticism of Biden. This is criticism of NBC for misrepresenting the voters on their town hall, which undermines trust in the media. The media doing stuff like this is what allowed Trump's "fake news" to be effective. We need to call out the media when they pull this kind of nonsense.

Sure. This is perfectly legit criticism delivered in a sober, non-judgmental way by a non-biased reporter. 

Sure. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

Sure. This is perfectly legit criticism delivered in a sober, non-judgmental way by a non-biased reporter. 

Sure. 

Way to miss the forest for the trees. But by all means, criticize Ball for the way she reported what NBC did instead of criticizing NBC for lying to their audience.

Here (again) is the politico article on it:

Biden receives a nationally televised, hourlong infomercial

And the Washington Free Beacon, which I think broke the story:

NBC News’ ‘Undecided’ Voters Previously Featured as Biden Supporters on MSNBC

NBC News featured a pair of "undecided" voters during a network town hall earlier this week who had previously declared their support for Democratic nominee Joe Biden on the network's sister channel, MSNBC.

Lawyer Peter Gonzalez and marketing executive Ismael Llano posed questions to Biden during a town hall on Monday, when he appeared before what the network described as an "audience of undecided Florida voters."

Both Gonzalez and Llano, however, were featured in an MSNBC segment in August to explain why they support Biden. "If we get four more years of Trump, good luck, and good luck with the future attracting younger voters," Gonzalez said as an MSNBC chyron noted he was "voting for Biden." Llano was also identified as "voting for Biden" and offered praise for the former vice president.