The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

29 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

And people thought Biden was gonna be the one ducking debates. Not shocked though, Trumps numbers tanked after the last debate. I hope Biden still takes questions in the virtual town hall. That would be a nice dunk on Trump.  

HS debate is over zoom this year, it will be a s#!t show, same with speech.  It just doesn't work the same.  That slight delay kills it...

• Plus1 1

Trump is delusional

Trump’s Latest Unlikely Battleground: New York Trump continued his run of suggesting he’ll win in states where he is down by double digits. One day after arguing that he could win in California, where he is down by 27 points, Trump said in a Fox Business News interview that New York might also be up for grabs. “I’m making actually a play for the whole state,” he told host Maria Bartiromo.

Biden is Funny

Biden Campaign’s Fly Swatters Sell Out (7:12 a.m.) The Biden campaign’s turnaround time for jokey merchandise has sped up, unveiling a fly swatter roughly an hour after Wednesday’s debate. After a fly that landed on Vice President Mike Pence’s head went viral during the debate, the Biden campaign quickly put together a blue fly swatter with the phrase “Truth Over Flies” on it. By midnight

Collin's goose is cooked:

Maine Democrats Put Up Trump-Collins Signs to Taunt Senator Maine Democrats are putting up campaign signs for Collins, a Republican senator. The catch? They also have Trump’s name on them. The yard signs mimic the Trump campaign’s, but instead of Pence, they say Collins underneath. It’s an unusual move, and one that may only work in fiercely independent Maine, where Biden is currently beating Trump by nearly 13 points in the RealClearPolitics average of polls. Democrats have targeted Collins’ claims of being an independent voice in the Senate by tying her to Trump and noting key times she supported him, such as voting for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Recent polls show state House Speaker Sara Gideon narrowly beating Collins

www.bloombergquint.com/politics/biden-campaign-sells-thousands-of-fly-swatters-campaign-update

• Plus1 1

The Trump campaign is going to be used for decades as a study case in poli sci classes as to how to do absolutely everything wrong to get elected. And, it's all based on the ego and stupidity of the candidate.

It's amazing.

I didn't think any candidate could possibly come close to being as unlikable as Hillary.  But....he's the mostest disliked man in politics in America in modern history.  And...I don't think it's even close.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The Trump campaign is going to be used for decades as a study case in poli sci classes as to how to do absolutely everything wrong to get elected. And, it's all based on the ego and stupidity of the candidate.

It's amazing.

New textbook for political sci majors  "How Not to Win an Election"  

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's amazing.

I didn't think any candidate could possibly come close to being as unlikable as Hillary.  But....he's the mostest disliked man in politics in America in modern history.  And...I don't think it's even close.

What did Clinton do that makes her more unlikeable than Trump?