The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

On 10/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, knapplc said:

Sorry. There's too much evidence of trump-Russia ties for you to retcon this now.

Chief Oompa Loompa has spent four years with ever-increasingly corrupt people in the AG's office trumping up this fake evidence. It's doctored, we have the originals, and nobody outside the cult is falling for this.

Yes it's called business.  It's his right and a human rights violation to spy and arrest his people.  And you don't care because they were political opponents.

8 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Let's all take a minute and appreciate the absolute unit of a basement that Biden has. Live town halls in Miami to meeting business owners in Arizona. His basement spans most of our great country.

Biden is the only potus candidate who  can do a 'rally' in the Phoenix area without anyone noticing.  I first heard about it on a long drive home that night. 

Lot's of Is This Real Life on the radio today?  I don't know how to break the tie. 

Will we pack the Supreme Court and abolish the electoral college?  Not telling.

Will we say a group of Washington Officials may remove the President, screw your Constitution?

Did the 'moderator' just cancel the next Presidential Debate because the ghost hacked his twitter?

14 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yes it's called business.  It's his right and a human rights violation to spy and arrest his people.  And you don't care because they were political opponents.

Biden is the only potus candidate who  can do a 'rally' in the Phoenix area without anyone noticing.  I first heard about it on a long drive home that night. 

Just a reminder that this thing is over. How do you feel knowing you support a guy who will go down as the worst lose of an incumbent president in the history of this country?

• Plus1 1

People care about stimulus. They care about getting back some normalcy in their lives. They care about putting food on the table. They care about seeing their families if they are older. They care about what they will do for healthcare if they lose their jobs. NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY, except MAGAts through and through, give a damn about Hunter f#&%ing Biden. They dont give a s#!t about Russiagate. They dont give a s#!t about Clinton emails. They dont give a s#!t about your campaign being spied on four damn years ago. They dont give a damn what college Joe Biden went to or what rank he was in his class. This is why hes losing so bad because he thinks normal people give a damn about this s#!t. It isnt 2016 anymore and people have other, more important things on the mind in 2020. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Just a reminder that this thing is over. How do you feel knowing you support a guy who will go down as the worst lose of an incumbent president in the history of this country?

I've always accepted that Trump could be the most successful one term President in American history. To name a few:

Strongest economy in living memory

Peace Treaty between Israel and Arab Nations

Exposition of Political Law Enforcement

Confrontation of China's Expansion

Commuting many disproportionate drug prison sentences.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I've always accepted that Trump could be the most successful one term President in American history. To name a few:

Strongest economy in living memory

Peace Treaty between Israel and Arab Nations

Exposition of Political Law Enforcement

Confrontation of China's Expansion

Commuting many disproportionate drug prison sentences.

Except:

Strongest economy in living memory - inherited from Obama, which trump has not improved upon

Peace Treaty between Israel and Arab Nations - Jimmy Carter's was more impactful & far more historic

Exposition of Political Law Enforcement - This... isn't a thing

Confrontation of China's Expansion - He has done nothing to stop China. Like, at all.

Commuting many disproportionate drug prison sentences - He's only issued eleven total commutations. By way of comparison, Obama issued 1,385 in eight years.

And if these are trump's most important accomplishments, frankly that's sad. It means he's done basically nothing in four years. Which, to be honest, we know is true because live-tweeting Fox & Friends isn't really part of the job.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1