The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

This is what actual medical transparency looks like. Note how radically different it is from Trump's approach of trotting out a doc who continually dodges basic questions about testing, gets cute with their language instead of being forthright and every comms person they trot out also ducking when asked repeatedly when Trump last tested negative.

It's because the Biden camp actually cares about who they may have exposed and doing the right thing.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Dazzling display of intelligence from our President. Trump money Good. Pelosi money Bad. Trump money go to Good People. Pelosi money go to Bad people. Trumps the kid in class that's not prepared for any question that comes his way. "WW2 was bad, many people died, further more, bad people did bad things. Thats why, in conclusion, WW2 was in fact, very bad"

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

When trump said, "I love the poorly-educated," what he meant was the average Fox viewer and Facebook conservative. The kind of person who uncritically accepts what they're told and regurgitates it without thinking about it.

Like this story. It just... went away. They heard about it for MONTHS. It saturated Fox's airwaves.  Suddenly it's gone.

Why wouldn't they ask themselves where it went?

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

That guy above said it best. Giuliani is laundering Russian psyops through the NY Post to try to help Trump, and he's either to stupid to realize it or he doesn't care. My money is on the latter, as he's completely shredded any dignity he used to have to become yet another corrupt Trump henchman.

Meanwhile, the guy he's carrying water for is pushing Osama Bin Laden conspiracy theories and doing this. Just despicable:

Can't wait to get this a-hole out of the White House.

Idk DB you think we're living under a dictator? I mean I have seen those signs with her face and the V sprayed over it.

• Haha 1