The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I would have to drive probably 17 miles to drop it off.  I'm fine financing the USPS with a few stamps.

I gotcha. I usually drop ours off at King Soopers so I can get our stickers and see how excited the old ladies get to see people voting, but I'm dropping them at the courthouse this year. Not taking any chances 

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

PRobably the creepiest thing about the election cycle is so many fanciful 20th century "conspiracy theories" are playing out right before our eyes.  Suppressing a political story because some uber rich douches don't like it.  The obviously stupid cover story of "stolen material" is just rubbing salt in it.  SiValley loved the stolen material just two weeks ago.

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is Russian propaganda. It's been debunked by trump's own dirt diggers.

Thank you for providing yet another valuable contribution to the conversation here in P&R.

Your supporters must be so proud.

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's interesting that you call them platitudes and vague when so many of them are proven.

It's also really interesting seeing how deep you are into this cult.

What do you think Burisma was paying for?  Hunter Biden's technical knowledge?  

If anyone had taken my question What is Joe Biden good at? seriously, the answer is;  backroom deals.  He's no Ted Kennedy but after 50 years of the Washington two-step, Biden is competent at  'I'll scratch your back if' kind of politics.  A vote for JB is a YEA to machine politics.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Suppressing a political story because some uber rich douches don't like it. 

And...thanks for pointing out the problem.  

It's not because "they don't like it".  IT'S BLATANTLY FALSE!!!!!!

If I could change on thing in the world right now it's the ability to get through the thick skulls of the cult to make them realize they are being fed lies.

28 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Idk DB you think we're living under a dictator? I mean I have seen those signs with her face and the V sprayed over it.

Feels pretty free up here to me, man. I was free to go the store today, with my mask on. Free to put my a couple Biden signs in my yard. And free to cast my early ballot to end this madness.

The Whitmer hate seems like a very vocal minority to me. Trump should not be fomenting them. That's how we got Operation Neckbeard thinking they were gonna be patriots in the first place.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And...thanks for pointing out the problem.  

It's not because "they don't like it".  IT'S BLATANTLY FALSE!!!!!!

If I could change on thing in the world right now it's the ability to get through the thick skulls of the cult to make them realize they are being fed lies.

You guys need to distinguish between a fact and an opinion.  Disliking someone's take on a story doesn't make it a non-factual.  But regardless any American who believes in freedom should be disgusted by the censorship by a tiny group of tech moguls.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You guys need to distinguish between a fact and an opinion.  Disliking someone's take on a story doesn't make it a non-factual.  But regardless any American who believes in freedom should be disgusted by the censorship by a tiny group of tech moguls.

The story in the Post that caused this uproar was NOT an opinion piece.   Maybe you're the one that needs to figure that out.

This isn't either.  It's a disgusting lie that people like you seem to believe.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/10/14/trump-promotes-baseless-qanon-endorsed-conspiracy-theory-alleging-obama-staged-bin-ladens-killing/#6bb49a0a5b16

Here's a news flash for you.  Seal Team 6 IS STILL ALIVE!!!!

10 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

What do you think Burisma was paying for?  Hunter Biden's technical knowledge?  

Influence, duh.

Same thing China is paying Ivanka and Jared for. Same thing Saudi Arabia is paying Jared for. Same thing all these companies having the other stooge trump children do appearances for. They're clods with zero influence other than their connection to their father.

You can't with a straight face expect anyone to believe you care one whit about Hunter Biden without absolutely going off on the trump kids. Because at worst Hunter Biden is doing what they're doing. 

13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If anyone had taken my question What is Joe Biden good at? seriously, the answer is;  backroom deals.

Again, you can't with a straight face expect anyone to believe this without first acknowledging that this is entirely your cheeto god's M.O.

If you're claiming Biden is a backdoor deal ace, and that you're against that... what the hell are you doing supporting Donald?

• Plus1 4
5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

a private business is not required by law to perpetuate lies....especially russian propaganda.   you know, the  russian propaganda....the source that fed this story to rudy.

• Plus1 2