The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I think there will be about 25 million voters that say this...

And with this you reveal the one very slim chance trump has: voter enthusiasm. A lot of voters aren’t so excited about Biden but are voting Biden as an anti Trump vote. While I think it is all over, a  Clear debate win by trump along wt the blind enthusiast support of his base could give him a chance

4 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I find your "it's not fair" whining amusing. 

I find the same for the Candidate Quarantine Campaign.  Your best strategy to convince people to vote Biden is to hide Biden.  Did anyone of you ever think that over?  Never mind that Hunter Biden has had years to sit down and level with the people. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I find the same for the Candidate Quarantine Campaign.  Your best strategy to convince people to vote Biden is to hide Biden.  Did anyone of you ever think that over?  Never mind that Hunter Biden has had years to sit down and level with the people. 

This is awkward. 

Hunter Biden doesn't need to do any such thing. He's not running for office and he's not going to play a role in Biden's administration.

But if you're so concerned about the children of candidates, kindly point out all your posts showing the same concern about Ivanka. And then all your posts about Donald Jr. And then all your posts about whichever son isn't Donald Jr. And then all your posts about Jared.

Because unless you express the same concern about their actions, no one is buying that you're concerned about Hunter. You're just buying what the liar is selling you.

Again.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Such a bad strategy yet hes kicking Trumps a$$. What does that say about Trump lmao. Just let him keep digging hos own grave, he cant help himself. Maybe if he kept his mouth shut he would be winning. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1