The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Either a lot of people are lying and the polls are way off again...OR the tooth fairy is real.

Because there isn't a sign in America that has Trump winning.

There's all sorts of micro-signs but we don't know if they will be right.  

The most obvious is how you never see a wide shot of a Biden 'rally.'  I don't think ever, in the history of the country,  has a challenger unseated the president, when he can't even seat a crowd. 

Another is Biden going to Georgia.  Kind of smacks of Hilary wasting her final days in AZ. 

3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The most obvious is how you never see a wide shot of a Biden 'rally.'  I don't think ever, in the history of the country,  has a challenger unseated the president, when he can't even seat a crowd. 

Another is Biden going to Georgia.  Kind of smacks of Hilary wasting her final days in AZ. 

Biden doesn't hold rallies. He knows there's a pandemic and he doesn't want to put his constituents in danger. Hence the basement campaign. It's a little practice called "empathy" that is sorely lacking in politics today.

Biden went down to Georgia because he was looking for votes to steal. He wasn't in a bind or way behind, he's just willing to make a deal.  In fact, some polls show him with a lead. 

And if trump loses Georgia, it's all over.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/georgia/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_biden-6974.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-texas-polls-biden-presidential-trump

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also I hope these older folks are OK. This is really emblematic about how little he cares about his own supporters.

They are Trump supporters, there was nothing off about their mental status than what it is on a day to day basis. 

5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I hope they're ok, but they already had altered mental status.

You got it first dang lol

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Ask Bernie how it went even though his rallies had just as many as Trump. There are millions of people that vote. A rally with a few thousand people does not tell us a damn thing especially with a cult. People dont need to listen to Biden because a lot arent voting because they love Biden, they are voting because Trump sucks. 

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, commando said:

did he sign an EO declaring the virus over?

Of course - just wish it away  - deny it, limit it to 15 cases, say its going away by Easter - EO would fit right in there

Here is the link

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/523013-white-house-science-office-says-trump-ended-covid-pandemic-as-us-hits

The White House science office listed "ending the COVID-19 pandemic" as the top accomplishment of President Trump's first term, even as the U.S. has set records for new daily infections and numerous hospitals across the country are stretched to their breaking points.

According to a press release intending to highlight the administration's science accomplishments, the Trump administration said it "has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

The rosy outlook flies in the face of reality, and underscores the efforts of Trump to continuously try to downplay the severity of the pandemic that continues to rage nearly uncontrolled across the country. 

10 hours ago, commando said:

lincoln project got right on that

Who knows what the jerk meant - He either means 1. Joe is shot as in so frail in mind that he can't govern, thus the 25th amendment which he spoke about just before that comment  or  2. Joe is shot - as in by someone and killed.   Either way, his radical followers will take it as the latter and not the former.  If his radical followers were willing to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor, I can't imagine what they would do with Trump's wink and nod towards Biden.  Regardless of how one interprets the comment, it is still despicable and not something anyone running for office should state.   And besides, I think all of the Biden is frail comments are a part of a Russian disinformation campaign supporting their puppet Trump.

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Who knows what the jerk meant - He either means 1. Joe is shot as in so frail in mind that he can't govern, thus the 25th amendment which he spoke about just before that comment  or  2. Joe is shot - as in by someone and killed.   Either way, his radical followers will take it as the latter and not the former.  If his radical followers were willing to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor, I can't imagine what they would do with Trump's wink and nod towards Biden.  Regardless of how one interprets the comment, it is still despicable and not something anyone running for office should state.   And besides, I think all of the Biden is frail comments are a part of a Russian disinformation campaign supporting their puppet Trump.

I think he obviously meant it as "option 1".  But like you said, a lot of things that come out of Trump's mouth that shouldn't.  Words like "haters, losers, enemies" when talking about fellow Americans should have been our last straw a long time ago...

19 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I think he obviously meant it as "option 1".  But like you said, a lot of things that come out of Trump's mouth that shouldn't.  Words like "haters, losers, enemies" when talking about fellow Americans should have been our last straw a long time ago...

i believe he meant shot...as in 1 of my supporters shoots joe.   it's a pattern with trump.  i could shoot someone on 5th avenue.  maybe the 2nd rights people can take care of her.   liberate michigan.   it's stated the way he said it to give him some deniability.....but he is using a thinly veiled dog whistle.   those proud boys and boogaloos who are standing by are listening and waiting for his orders.

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also I hope these older folks are OK. This is really emblematic about how little he cares about his own supporters.

Sorry, I have little sympathy for these people. If you do stupid things, there are usually negative consequences. I would equate this to the Jim Jones followers drinking the Kool-Aid.

• Plus1 2