The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

5 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

The deficit is a joke and has gone up every year for a long time.  It needs to be taken care of.  I would be interested in knowing how much of the increase is interest and how much of it is a shortfall.  When and where was this shortfall created and what is the plan to get rid of it?  Lets don't act like Trump created the concept of deficit - throwing a bunch of spend happy politicians into the loop over the next 4/8 years will not help things.

2 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

So dem's are ok with it?

Maybe you would be well served to do a little research on which party is actually more guilty of deficit spending. Hint- it’s the one that gives huge tax cuts to the top earners and corporations and also the one that does the most crying about spending in general and specifically deficit spending whenever the dems are in charge. I hate to burst the bubble on your preconceived and wrong notions but somebody has to do it.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Amazing how much name calling is part of the game for the other side.  Things you would never see from the ones that are happy to work and produce something of value.

I think the other parts have been covered... so I'm just gonna laugh at you thinking a woman who went through the Great Depression and WWII didn't work hard.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
25 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Amazing how much name calling is part of the game for the other side.  Things you would never see from the ones that are happy to work and produce something of value.

it's actually quite amazing seeing the "f#&% your feelings" crowd get upset when some mud is flung at them from a 104 year old woman.   "boo hoo....she called dear leader a name.   oh boo hoo"

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

The deficit is a joke and has gone up every year for a long time.  It needs to be taken care of.  I would be interested in knowing how much of the increase is interest and how much of it is a shortfall.  When and where was this shortfall created and what is the plan to get rid of it?  Lets don't act like Trump created the concept of deficit - throwing a bunch of spend happy politicians into the loop over the next 4/8 years will not help things.

Youre either for tax cuts or you care about the deficit. You cant have both. Tax cuts create create deficit problems. And if you really care about the deficit you should hate how much we spend on the military. Over 50% of the budget goes to defense contractors. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, DevoHusker said:

IKR? Why the discrepancy 

and in another case..if i understand it correctly......they ruled that votes from pennsylvania can be collected and counted...but must be kept separate and the supreme court will decide after election day if they can be added to the official vote count.  

• Plus1 2

51 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this board, and that includes a sock puppet communicating rumors of a Jim Tressel being at a local grocery store. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 3