The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

13 hours ago, knapplc said:

Biden doesn't hold rallies. He knows there's a pandemic and he doesn't want to put his constituents in danger. Hence the basement campaign. It's a little practice called "empathy" that is sorely lacking in politics today.

Biden went down to Georgia because he was looking for votes to steal. He wasn't in a bind or way behind, he's just willing to make a deal.  In fact, some polls show him with a lead. 

And if trump loses Georgia, it's all over.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/georgia/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_biden-6974.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-texas-polls-biden-presidential-trump

Don't forget Delaware.  NPR actually announced that "Biden was campaigning in Delaware today"  Aside from Hilary, I don't know of any modern candidate that phoned it in on the last week. Or relied on the VP + former President to do the work. 

30 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

IKR? Why the discrepancy 

The starting point is the Constitution reserves the administration of the election to the states. The SCOTUS is only supposed to intervene when they are doing something obviously and structurally wrong. 

I would think that 9 days is obviously and structurally wrong.   That's enough time to figure out how many more votes they need and locate the names of those who aren't recorded as having voted. 

27 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The starting point is the Constitution reserves the administration of the election to the states. The SCOTUS is only supposed to intervene when they are doing something obviously and structurally wrong. 

I would think that 9 days is obviously and structurally wrong.   That's enough time to figure out how many more votes they need and locate the names of those who aren't recorded as having voted. 

The party of small government and federalism, until they can spin a conspiracy theory about how they're being cheated.

• Plus1 2
38 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

that is some nuclear grade bulls#!t you are spreading there.

• Plus1 3
16 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Glad you respect our leader - if it was the opposite we would not see the same disrepect and it has nothing to do with the job he is doing.

53b97d8bb01f5.preview-699.jpg?crop=699,6

636033070731777932-parade-float.jpg?qual

26TAASQFLBOFVFCCJ3A5AX367Q.jpg

D4BOZN65GNMO6CFCHMFEVML73I.jpg

HDLUGR5IDNAPBATW2KS73H4UVE.jpg

121018050013-obam-noose-vo-00000208-hori

MAC34_TRUMP_TOURISM_POST01.jpg

636058268698186167-Hillary-Clinton-float

161108-brandy-journalist-shirt-tease_e24

Come on, man. We just lived through all of this. It was absolutely the same. Much nastier, in fact.

That top one is courtesy of our very own Norfolk, for what it's worth.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
20 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Glad you respect our leader - if it was the opposite we would not see the same disrepect and it has nothing to do with the job he is doing.

do we need to find the pictures of people hanging obama in effigy?  or gov whitmore?(i think it was whitmore they hung in effigy...might have been another state gov).  or maybe the entire birther conspiracy?

edit to add.  i should have read all the replies before responding to your post.   

• Plus1 1

Cucker Tarlson would have you believe that his people are so inept that they have rock solid evidence of perfidy by the Bidens, and instead of spending the $450 it would cost to have a courier fly that in hand to Cucker wherever he is - since he's apparently out of studio at this moment - they shipped this literally world altering documentation via UPS or FedEx or DHL or whatever - just trusting that the Deap Steat wouldn't send in the faceless forces to spirit away the damning evidence.

--OR--

Cucker Tarlson & his merry band of fools are .05% a little more credible than Jacob Wahl and his merry band of fools who are currently under indictment for felonies related to fake nonsense in what? One? Two states?

And this game changing documentation - you know what you absolutely would not have done?

Made copies. You'd just thrust them into the mail and hope.

Right?

:lol:

Whatever.  Just enjoy.

• Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Cucker Tarlson would have you believe that his people are so inept that they have rock solid evidence of perfidy by the Bidens, and instead of spending the $450 it would cost to have a courier fly that in hand to Cucker wherever he is - since he's apparently out of studio at this moment - they shipped this literally world altering documentation via UPS or FedEx or DHL or whatever - just trusting that the Deap Steat wouldn't send in the faceless forces to spirit away the damning evidence.

--OR--

Cucker Tarlson & his merry band of fools are .05% a little more credible than Jacob Wahl and his merry band of fools who are currently under indictment for felonies related to fake nonsense in what? One? Two states?

And this game changing documentation - you know what you absolutely would not have done?

Made copies. You'd just thrust them into the mail and hope.

Right?

:lol:

Whatever.  Just enjoy.

i was told by a certain poster here that the FBI has had these for a year.