The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I am talking about the number he used.  If NDJ did that, he would be attacked for not using facts.

Yea no. There is a difference between exaggeration and outright lies. NDJ gets called to the carpet because they post false information not exaggertively biased opinion. Again, there is a difference 

6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well let's see, Trump is a rapist who regularly violates the Constitution and has cause a sharp decline in respect from the international community. It would be interesting to see how one would argue any of the Dem candidates aren't better. 

And he gave the nation's top civil award to a racist in front of a Tuskegee Airman.

It's funny that people get offended at denouncing that kind of guy.

• Plus1 3
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Yea no. There is a difference between exaggeration and outright lies. NDJ gets called to the carpet because they post false information not exaggertively biased information. Again, there is a difference 

Oh dude, I am with you.  I just wish that more people understood.

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

I wasnt really trying to respond to anything you said in your post. Just making a pitch for independent media. I just had to quote it so people knew what it was in reference to. I get all my media from youtube and Ive learned more from their shows about politics than Ive ever learned from MSM. They are right about pretty much everything because they dont have bosses telling them what to say to appease their advertisers. Kulinski has said from day 1 Trump will get an approval bump and I kept thinking there is no way. Then I saw your post about his approval bump and I had to laugh. 

Well, if you're talking about the polls everyone was paying attention to in 2016, they actually weren't far off.  If I remember right, most were within their margin of error.  Trump lost the popular vote and only won the electoral college because he won a few key swing states.

• Thanks 1

with 3 different data points being released i am not sure that i am going to decide anything until i know what data points are being compared.    is 1 of those from the initial vote.......then the other from the final vote?   i don't know...heck...the 1 says 95% complete on it.  the one appears to be the finals with a list of how many delegates each won while the other doesn't have anything about delegates.