The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Well, the odd suggest that Redux is right...Trump is a pretty heavy favorite to be reelected...

I would assume that is sort of normal for a sitting president though.

By odds do you mean betting odds? Because polls are against him and his net disapproval of 10 % has been a hurdle to past incumbents. HW is the last president to have net disapproval at this point in their presidency and he lost reelection 

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Your projecting your opinion of Biden onto millions of voters. I realize nothing I say will get you to admit that Biden would have a decent shot at defeating Trump in a general - so I’ll just let it be.

In what area head to head against Trump can Biden hold his own?  Even people voting for Biden aren't convinced they'll get 4 full years out of the guy.  What is his big draw BESIDES  1) I was Obama's VP and 2) I'm not Donald Trump.

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

By odds do you mean betting odds? Because polls are against him and his net disapproval of 10 % has been a hurdle to past incumbents. HW is the last president to have net disapproval at this point in their presidency and he lost reelection 

Yeah, gambling odds.

Which, hold more water than asking 300 people at a mall what they think...

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, gambling odds.

what are the betting odds on the corona virus killing off 1 of the candidates before the election?   we know that it is deadlier for older people...and they all fit that description.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Pretty heavy favorite? Post your updateD odds? Yesterday it was pretty much a toss up.

Biden surprised me by coming ahead in this debacle.  But if not him who?

Sure, there will be  a LOT of people who vote Biden because anyone but Trump.  But those actually deciding between the two aren't going to be wooed by Biden's speaking lol.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Redux said:

Sure, there will be  a LOT of people who vote Biden because anyone but Trump.  But those actually deciding between the two aren't going to be wooed by Biden's speaking lol.

have you not heard many of trumps gaffes?

27 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, gambling odds.

I’m pretty sure gambling odds are Slanted to how they want people to bet in real time. 

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, Redux said:

How is this a debacle?

I pity the person wooed by Trumps speaking.  

• Plus1 3
10 minutes ago, commando said:

have you not heard many of trumps gaffes?

Yup, and it's still not even close.  Trump out talks Biden in almost every potential head to head.  I just can't envision a debate where Biden schools Trump without going full bore attack mode talking points.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

How is this a debacle?

Because the Dems best option after all this is Joe Biden?  This is a disaster IMO lol.  Sorry I just can't get behind the notion Joe Biden is the best the DNC could come up with after all this.