The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:
  • I would love to blow up the two party system.
  • Bernie has also done a lot to stoke animosity between himself and the democratic party (see articles sited above)
  • I would not be surprised if he does try to run as a third option if he loses the primary to Biden

The man has too much integrity for that.

3 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Another factor we should consider is what else will “come out “ about either candidate prior to the election.  I don’t believe for one minute that neither the GOP Or Dems don’t have some sort of ace up their sleeve to be revealed when the time is right.  Burisma conspiracies?  More evidence against Trump?

Ummmmm I would bet my life that anything that comes out aboutTrump is far worse than what comes out about Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Ummmmm I would bet my life that anything that comes out aboutTrump is far worse than what comes out about Biden.

I have never understood this expression...

So, if you win, you just get to keep living the life you have?  The same exact life you had before making the bet?

And if you lose...you die?

Why make the bet, you don't win anything.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Redux said:

I think Biden will fair better than Bernie, that's why the DNC hosed him again.

Hey, maybe I'll be wrong.  But if the vote happened tomorrow, Trump by 10% IMO.

How in the hell did the DNC hose Bernie this year?  Because other candidates dropped out and endorsed Biden. Is that’s what you’re claiming....give me a break. 

This whining from Bernie supporters is getting old. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How in the hell did the DNC hose Bernie this year?  Because other candidates dropped out and endorsed Biden. Is that’s what you’re claiming....give me a break. 

This is what Trump has been tweeting out. His followers believe it as much as the hardcore Bernie bros.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Lol I absolutely don't support Bernie and I can see the writing on the wall :lol:

9 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I've been told many times NPR is a liberal rag. Makes me chuckle 

Does it make you list the Trump voters who hold any kind of position at their Washington HQ?

I'll wait. . . .

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

Super respect to Warren for actually waiting to see how things went and not doing sketchy deals behind closed doors.  

She's publicly holding out for the highest bidder.  Maybe she likes this capitalism thing after all.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I saw a comment somewhere that Trump has said he might not do any debates this election. I haven’t seen an actual quote from trump though. 

Is this true?  I could see his campaign people trying to convince him not to because it would be disastrous for him. 

The DNC chickened out of holding one debate on Fox News.  It would be fair to debate with only Fox moderators.

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What does the word collusion mean to you?

• Plus1 1

the DNC hasn't cheated or anything, but I am sure there have been many conversations and decisions made by the establishment for certain candidates to stay in until __, and/or drop out at __ time, and coalesce everyone's groups together to essentially make it an unfair fight where it's ALL of the candidates vs Bernie, in a certain perspective. 

It's hard for one man to beat an establishment. They haven't done anything dirty, at least that we know about, but they have gotten the whole gang to rally around one person making it a possibly insurmountable advantage.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Does it make you list the Trump voters who hold any kind of position at their Washington HQ?

I'll wait. . . .

She's publicly holding out for the highest bidder.  Maybe she likes this capitalism thing after all.

Impossible!  She is a democrat and therefore is not capable of doing anything like that!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1