The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have no clue if Joe helped his kid. There’s also a chance that even if he did, no crime was committed. 

But, there is a huge difference with the normal parents helping kids and what Trump is doing in plain sight. 

Exactly...no crime.  Agreed.

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Bro...I could not handle prison!!!  I am way too handsome!  

Also...are you comparing that Ukraine Oil gig (80K a month) to some local business?  Or are you just saying that you agree that Joe helped his son get that gig?

According to other members of the board, Hunter Biden did get the job because of his name.  However, the board members also said it wasn't to curry favor with Joe Biden.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ex-polish-president-kwasniewski-hunter-biden-burisma

So, who knows?

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

According to other members of the board, Hunter Biden did get the job because of his name.  However, the board members also said it wasn't to curry favor with Joe Biden.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ex-polish-president-kwasniewski-hunter-biden-burisma

So, who knows?

It doesn't even matter!  It is totally normal!

It is how it is!  

This is life.  Dude, you probably coach or did coach, right?  You know how many former players I have gotten coaching gigs just because they used my name (it is not a lot, I am not a well respected coach but there are a few) 

All of this is normal.

People need to stop acting like Biden was put in charge of pumping oil (that sounds dangerous, I am guessing he had a super easy gig where he didn't even have to try and figure out Excel)) and that Trump's kids are on charge of flying Airforce One.

6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Joe Biden didn't get Hunter the job in Ukraine. Getting a job because of your last name does not equate to a parent giving you a position or making sure you get a position which did not happen in Bidens case.

Oh my god...you are smarter than this!

Do you think that company had their HR lady (who was hot...because all HR girls are HOT AS f#&%) look through resumes and she just happened to randomly pick "Hunter Biden"

Come on!  You are embarrassing yourself, like I did on my prom night.

• Plus1 3

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

I guess I look at it like this...I would do the same stuff.  I would appoint people that I either liked and thought could do a good job...people that I trusted and thought could do a good job...or relatives and often with family we have blind spots.

I don't think it is some evil corrupt thing.  I think Biden was looking out for his kid and found him a sweet a$$ gig.  Good for him.  Shoot I wish my old man could have found me an 80k a month gig.

Don't take this the wrong way, Teach, but I would not vote for you to be the President of the United States. 

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Don't take this the wrong way, Teach, but I would not vote for you to be the President of the United States. 

You probably would...I am normal...I am honest.

Sadly...I am not of age.

But you have voted for "me"...because I am every President ever...they all give s#!t to their friends/family...

• Plus1 1
18 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

We'd be in a better place today as a country if Cruz and Rubio and Kasich and Fiorina and Christie and Jeb! and whoever else had banded together to be honest about the dangers of a Trump presidency. 

Instead they all stayed in too long fighting each other rather than confronting him together and any of them still in government became subservient to him.

Cruz and Hilary's masterplan was to get Trump heads up because he'd have no chance against a seasoned politician.  They joined a long sad train of those who underestimated Trump.

17 hours ago, teachercd said:

The stupidest that has ever happened is the fake outrage over hiring family...

Biden 100% should use his name/connections to get his kids jobs...So should Trump...so should all of us.  Parents help their kids.

I don't mind as long as it is a job so Jr learns about work.  What gets me is that Hunter  got a no-show position on the Board of Directors of a business he did nothing for. That's not a job, it's called a bribe.

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Cruz and Hilary's masterplan was to get Trump heads up because he'd have no chance against a seasoned politician.  They joined a long sad train of those who underestimated Trump.

I don't mind as long as it is a job so Jr learns about workWhat gets me is that Hunter  got a no-show position on the Board of Directors of a business he did nothing for. That's not a job, it's called a bribe.

If people want to look into it, fine, whatever...but look into all of them.

But FoxBusiness (of all places) even says the bolded is simply not true.  I posted the article above.

13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

If people want to look into it, fine, whatever...but look into all of them.

But FoxBusiness (of all places) even says the bolded is simply not true.  I posted the article above.

And there is not even anything that they should be checking into.

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I don't mind as long as it is a job so Jr learns about work.  What gets me is that Hunter  got a no-show position on the Board of Directors of a business he did nothing for. That's not a job, it's called a bribe.

A bribe to what?

If it was to influence his dad on Ukraine policy, it was a poor ROI.

It's not a bribe unless they received something material in return. They did not. But you know that.

No, an example of a bribe is having your slush fund charity send a check for $25K to the state A.G. reviewing your fraudulent University so they will not bring charges.

Ultimately, Bondi came to work for Trump. Grifters usually like to stay close to the gravy train.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Lots of names in this article re: who Biden would chose to fill out his administration. Lots of, you know, competent names, with relevant expertise and reason to actually hold their positions.

VP possibilities include Warren, Harris, Booker, Deval Patrick, Stacey Abrams and Val Demmings. 

Yes, the criminals who crashed the economy and harmed millions of people running the country. Cant wait!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1