The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

My oh my...a BlitzFirst classic move to request facts to support an argument.  How dare I.

Let's roll back to your original post:

Reason I had issue with this is because you make a claims of absolutes and definitives with your post.   Now you get upset when I call BS?  Then you then say I'm following you around asking for links when you're the one that asked for links.  Interesting.

Look man, when you state your opinion as fact and it gets called out, just backtrack and say it was just your opinion and it could be wrong.  Don't double down and say "what I said isn't just my opinion".  Because that's exactly what it is unless you provide evidence to prove it true.

It is a fact, the likelihood of a Bernie presidency leading to higher taxation AND universal health care is slim to none.

Please provide me with a link that proves otherwise while I sit here and laugh.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

They got 1 billion in loan guarantees, which everyone else knows means the US taxpayer.

They got $1B for complying with an anti-corruption plan, including firing Shokin, who was super corrupt. Had absolutely zero to do with Biden.

Foreign aid for FY 2019 was $39.2B was <1% of the budget. $1B is comparatively chump change. That's like $3 per American.

4 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Once again, burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

People thought the same about ACA and Obama too.

Burden and proof is on you big dog.  If you can't prove me wrong quit crying about my statement.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Yeah this guy is definitely presidential.

A lot of people like that Biden doesn't sound like a politician. A lot of people said this in 2016 about Trump as well. 

Also, the guy accused Biden of straight-up wanting to take their guns. What a load of crap. You hear that and just wonder, like, who is telling these people that? That's not Biden's platform at all.

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You seem to be new to how logical debates work

bop.JPG.ff99d0fb829e9450e38c5fcb5e3517f0.JPG

Once again, I don't have to prove a claim that I'm not making as factual or not factual...that's not my responsibility.  The only thing I'm pointing out is that you're still trying to make these claims without backing them up with evidence.

This will be my last post on you and your opinion you tried passing off as fact.

It is the internet...we have avatars and fake names...this is not an argument with your uncle at Christmas dinner. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

You seem to be new to how logical debates work

bop.JPG.ff99d0fb829e9450e38c5fcb5e3517f0.JPG

Once again, I don't have to prove a claim that I'm not making as factual or not factual...that's not my responsibility.  The only thing I'm pointing out is that you're still trying to make these claims without backing them up with evidence.

This will be my last post on you and your opinion you tried passing off as fact.

You're disputing a hypothetical.  If you want to disprove it, YOU need to provide some proof and evidence.

This will be your last post on it because you can't do that.  Now I'll continue laughing.

I’m not bothered in the least by Biden telling someone they’re full of s#!t for saying something that ridiculous.

It’s just that usually when he says stuff like that it’s weird or random or undeserved. Some moron telling him he’s trying to take away their gunz deserves it. 

23 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I’m not bothered in the least by Biden telling someone they’re full of s#!t for saying something that ridiculous.

It’s just that usually when he says stuff like that it’s weird or random or undeserved. Some moron telling him he’s trying to take away their gunz deserves it. 

I'm more concerned he talked about the AR-14 and not the AR-15

5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Considering Biden recently said he'd put Beto in charge of making gun policy.....and Beto said hell yes we're going to take your AR15's, your AK47's and so on...I think that's probably where the criticism stems from.

Well then it's a good thing he pushed back on it full-throatedly, no?

I agree that associating himself with Beto on guns is politically harmful, as his stances on gun control are quite extreme to most people even if I agree with them. It does make sense for Biden to make it clear exactly where he stands to avoid being caricatured.