Jump to content
TGHusker

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Recommended Posts

The whole "release elderly prisoners" issue that has come up all of a sudden is a ridiculous issue in my mind.  Why the hell should a prisoner, just because he's over a certain age, be released?  I've seen people on line calling for mass releasing of prisoners from places like Rikers Island.  Sorry...no.

 

So, someone like Harvey Weinstein should be released just because he's elderly.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

The whole "release elderly prisoners" issue that has come up all of a sudden is a ridiculous issue in my mind.  Why the hell should a prisoner, just because he's over a certain age, be released?  I've seen people on line calling for mass releasing of prisoners from places like Rikers Island.  Sorry...no.

 

So, someone like Harvey Weinstein should be released just because he's elderly.

 

 

 

Because they're in jail to be punished, not murdered. Leaving them in that environment during this crisis is a death sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

For all you folks in here that STILL support Trump either directly...or by believing what he says and thus indirectly supporting him and what he's doing....here's a good rule of thumb:

 

  1. Just assume Trump is lying...always.
  2. Research his claims and make up your own mind...he is a pathological liar and the only thing worse than that is the millions of people who believe him.  Make up your own mind doing your OWN research on topics.

 

 

Should allow you to make an informed decision. 

I just assume every politician is pretty much lying.  Not even in an evil way but in that "I need to make sure 51% of the people like me way"

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The whole "release elderly prisoners" issue that has come up all of a sudden is a ridiculous issue in my mind.  Why the hell should a prisoner, just because he's over a certain age, be released?  I've seen people on line calling for mass releasing of prisoners from places like Rikers Island.  Sorry...no.

 

So, someone like Harvey Weinstein should be released just because he's elderly.

 

 

 

Yeah, this seems a bit extreme to me.  

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

 

Because they're in jail to be punished, not murdered. Leaving them in that environment during this crisis is a death sentence.

So, if Charles Manson were still alive, he should be released.

 

What about Gary Ridgeway (Green River Killer) age 70?

Dennis Rader (BTK Killer) age 73?

David Burkowitz (Son of Sam) Age 65?

 

What about serial rapists that have been put behind bars to keep the public safe?

Now, we just let them roam free?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, if Charles Manson were still alive, he should be released.

 

What about Gary Ridgeway (Green River Killer) age 70?

Dennis Rader (BTK Killer) age 73?

David Burkowitz (Son of Sam) Age 65?

 

What about serial rapists that have been put behind bars to keep the public safe?

Now, we just let them roam free?

 

I mean, it is clearly a horrible idea and even the biggest SJW's in America know that but for them to say they are against it means they actually are okay with people being in prison.

 

Could you imagine calling home to let some girl know that the dude that raped her and beat her was being released because he might get sick.

 

Or calling a family that had a son who was kidnapped and killed to say "Well, we are letting the guy out because he is 58 years old and might get sick...and if he gets sick there is a chance he could die"

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, if Charles Manson were still alive, he should be released.

 

What about Gary Ridgeway (Green River Killer) age 70?

Dennis Rader (BTK Killer) age 73?

David Burkowitz (Son of Sam) Age 65?

 

What about serial rapists that have been put behind bars to keep the public safe?

Now, we just let them roam free?

 

 

None of these guys would be considered for release. It's for people who aren't considered a threat to society.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, knapplc said:

 

None of these guys would be considered for release. It's for people who aren't considered a threat to society.

Ummm, if they weren't a threat...they would not be in prison. 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH!  Sounds GREAT!  @TGHusker

 

Let's get a guy who lies alot to replace a guy who lies alot...and a Republican to replace a Republican (but we'll call him a Democrat!)

I guess there is 'more to the story'.    :dunno

Share this post


Link to post

Anybody else getting the "Who are you going to vote for - A Do-Nothing Democrat or President Trump" ad paid for by some Trump PAC a lot today?

 

Apparently they think Huskerboard P&R is an untapped source of potential Trump votes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Anybody else getting the "Who are you going to vote for - A Do-Nothing Democrat or President Trump" ad paid for by some Trump PAC a lot today?

 

Apparently they think Huskerboard P&R is an untapped source of potential Trump votes.

 

 

Ya I got that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Now I'm getting a "Demand Schumer Resign" one from the same PAC.

I get "swimsuits for large busts"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Anybody else getting the "Who are you going to vote for - A Do-Nothing Democrat or President Trump" ad paid for by some Trump PAC a lot today?

 

Apparently they think Huskerboard P&R is an untapped source of potential Trump votes.

 

I've seen it.    Wasted money spent here don't you think.  Oh well, let them spend it were it won't produce any fruit.  same kind of fiscal mgmt skills as their cult leader

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...