The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Like you had heard "Juneteenth" before it became another rock to throw at President Trump.

People who have any Black friends tend to know what Juneteenth is.

The nice thing about Trump's rally originally being scheduled on Juneteenth is now more people will know about it.

12 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Then you should judge America for seceding to take over the Indian land.  And everyone else in history because the civilization we have isn't the one you want. 

I do. The difference is I don't proudly display a Trail of Tears flag or try to find ways to proclaim Andrew Jackson as some kind of hero.

17 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Maybe you should support efforts to get Jackson off the 20 dollar bill?

I will not rest...until his name and likeness is off that bill!

Who is with me!

In fact, I am going to through out all my 20's...

Wait...I don't have any.  I am broke.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I will not rest...until his name and likeness is off that bill!

Who is with me!

In fact, I am going to through out all my 20's...

Wait...I don't have any.  I am broke.

Harriet Tubman will be on future 20's. It was suppose to happen this year but I think the Trump Admin pushed it back.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Harriet Tubman will be on future 20's. It was suppose to happen this year but I think the Trump Admin pushed it back.

Yeah, I saw that.  It will be kind of cool to see her and then I assume different people on bills since we have had the same people on them forever.  

But I don't care who is on my money.  I just care about money.  I also never carry cash on me because I am not a 14 year old who just got paid for babysitting.  

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think the Clinton one was so off because people lied about who they were going to vote for.  I think these numbers are probably pretty darn accurate though.

agreed. Both Biden and Trump are now know commodities as politicians.  

On 6/14/2020 at 6:26 AM, QMany said:

I think it’s fair to ask why POTUS can’t hold a glass of water with one hand or walk down a ramp, especially after his Walter Reid emergency visit. 

Cognitive decline, can't read, and/or drug use, none of which are good for POTUS.