TGHusker

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

24 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

RNC's top strategy is voter suppression. It's sad really. One party is actively trying to prevent US citizens from voting, so un-American. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

There is absolutely no way you can spin this in a positive way.

11 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

RNC's top strategy is voter suppression. It's sad really. One party is actively trying to prevent US citizens from voting, so un-American. 

DNC's voter fraud and manipulation.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

isn’t a thing.

Had to fix your typo. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is the guy our Trumpists think is preferable to... anything.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Does not exist. 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is the guy our Trumpists think is preferable to... anything.

How anyone can or will vote for him in November is beyond me, but I try to think that humanity, at its base, is inherently good. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Does not exist. 

How anyone can or will vote for him in November is beyond me, but I try to think that humanity, at its base, is inherently good. 

Joe is not losing...this is going to end up as one of the biggest beating in election history (I also predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide, so keep that in mind)

Trump had it all...Stock Market was bonkers high, unemployment was bonkers low and the economy was humming.  He was 3/3...now he is 0/3.

If I was Joe, I would have the unemployment numbers included in every single ad/appearance I did.

• Upvote 1

Just now, teachercd said:

Joe is not losing...this is going to end up as one of the biggest beating in election history (I also predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide, so keep that in mind)

Trump had it all...Stock Market was bonkers high, unemployment was bonkers low and the economy was humming.  He was 3/3...now he is 0/3.

If I was Joe, I would have the unemployment numbers included in every single ad/appearance I did.

Common sense tells me that this will happen too, but I also though Hillary would win in 2016, so what the hell do I know? 

11 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Common sense tells me that this will happen too, but I also though Hillary would win in 2016, so what the hell do I know? 

Like I said, I thought that too but I really underestimated just how truly unlikeable she is as a human.  I don't know, if in the history of elections, if there has been a person that was so disliked by women and men, and had almost no ability to relate to people.  Which is odd, considering her "husband" could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Like I said, Trump is 0/3 now.

• Plus1 1

33 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Does not exist. 

Trump is truly a deplorable  person 

The problem with Biden's gaffe wasn't racism. It was the entitlement. This is what Democrats think about blacks, Hispanics, women, labor, and college students. They count on their loyalty because they have nowhere else to go. They are largely correct, but the Dems don't work very hard to earn it and Biden just made the mistake of saying it out loud.  The guy in the video was asking for something tangible Biden could give him to take back to his community, and Biden merely cited an NAACP endorsement that the NAACP never actually gave him. 

Just because I'm a lifelong Dem doesn't mean I have to defend the party when it lurches around and loses elections. 

• Plus1 1