The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks for proving you haven’t actually ever listened to him. 

I've listened to Biden in 5 second clips that are edited to make him coherent.  It's damn hard to find a long sound bite from Biden even the vast network of friendly liberal media.  It looks like the strategy is to keep Joe in his basement where he can speak into a well.  Then the party hacks can cut and paste it into a cogent idea.  And if I was running his campaign I might do the same.  

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I think there's a good chance Trump doesn't do the debates.

Who are you reading?  the daily drivel is that Biden is considering declaring the debates to be "unsafe" to attend. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I've listened to Biden in 5 second clips that are edited to make him coherent.  It's damn hard to find a long sound bite from Biden even the vast network of friendly liberal media.  It looks like the strategy is to keep Joe in his basement where he can speak into a well.  Then the party hacks can cut and paste it into a cogent idea.  And if I was running his campaign I might do the same.  

How about this clip of Biden trashing your boy?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

This is just pathetic.... Americans should demand an answer for this. I'll be asking Fischer and Sasse if they condone this.

You won't get an answer; they have their heads so far up the ***es of the GOP leadership that they need a straw to breathe. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Now will you admit that you lost your mind over one rogue cop?

Oregon, Oregon State will no longer refer to its annual rivalry game as the ‘Civil War’

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/civil-war-oregon-oregon-state-to-no-longer-be-used/

I rolled my eyes at that one myself.  A civil war is any internecine conflict. The term is used around the world. Hardly unique to America or the Confederacy. A nervous over-reach but I get it. The Dixie Chicks changed their name, too.

But let's get back to your use of the phrase "one rogue cop" and discuss why that's such a f#&%ed up thing to say. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I rolled my eyes at that one myself.  A civil war is any internecine conflict. The term is used around the world. Hardly unique to America or the Confederacy. A nervous over-reach but I get it. The Dixie Chicks changed their name, too.

But let's get back to your use of the phrase "one rogue cop" and discuss why that's such a f#&%ed up thing to say. 

It's still kinda dumb to refer to a football game as the civil war. *shrug*

But their reasoning for changing it may also be dumb.

• Plus1 2