The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If conservatives can still be righteously enraged about 4 Americans dying in Benghazi! because the White House didn't have their backs, how can they possibly make apologies for the Trump administration's body count? 

Because they have no shame.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

It's still kinda dumb to refer to a football game as the civil war. *shrug*

But their reasoning for changing it may also be dumb.

I agree. I’ve always thought that any reference of battle or war when talking about sports is really lame.  

16 minutes ago, commando said:

seeing that many of his solid baby boomer republican supporters from the villages protesting against Trump makes me think he just might be in trouble this fall.

I saw a projection with Biden getting to 277 and winning.  I really can't see it being that close.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I saw a projection with Biden getting to 277 and winning.  I really can't see it being that close.  

I can't either except as soon as I think it's gonna be a blow out Barr will open an investigation in October into Biden being a mass murderer.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I can't either except as soon as I think it's gonna be a blow out Barr will open an investigation in October into Biden being a mass murderer.

Hahaha!

I think the night of the first debate, on live TV, Joe could pull his pants down, run around on stage and eat a human brain...and he will still win.

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Hahaha!

I think the night of the first debate, on live TV, Joe could pull his pants down, run around on stage and eat a human brain...and he will still win.

Depends.

Did he eat it well done and smeared in ketchup?

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hahaha!

Biden has to check certain boxes to be seen as a legitimate capable candidate.  One of those is titled Proof of Life

• Haha 1