TGHusker

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

If one did/does not have Twitter, where would one see these features from the Lincoln Project? (asking for an uncle)

13 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

If one did/does not have Twitter, where would one see these features from the Lincoln Project? (asking for an uncle)

you don't have to be on twitter to see it.  just look it up online  https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln

17 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Trump thinks Putin is his buddy. No one has ever claimed the reverse. No one is doing what you're claiming. Anyone with a brain the past 4 years has assumed Putin is using Trump to accomplish Russia's goals. I doubt Putin thought he was going to get caught doing this particular thing. Give our Intelligence community a little credit for finding out. I'm actually surprised Putin hasn't invaded more of Ukraine or the other former Soviet countries, because he knows Trump will lay down for him like a good dog. Maybe that's his plan for the 2nd term. Everything Trump says/does with regards to Russia is a signal that the U.S. will not help those countries.

And just how do you know what para-military measures are or are not being planned and executed in response to some form of intelligence rumor?  This is like how some political hacks blamed Bush for Bin Laden's safety; when the raid was already being secretly rehearsed before Bush left office. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah Twitter won't flag any of PL's garbage. It's Love Speech to Si Valley. 

I mean their last video was literally quotes from past President's and a quote from Trump. Don't be such a snowflake. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Lincoln Project out here landing haymaker after haymaker.

200.gif

It is kind of like Trump is like the guy dancing around wt all of his big words.    Lincoln Project is the other guy

7 hours ago, knapplc said:

This doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't they be leverage anymore?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because all of a sudden many Trumpers will realize what goes on in a bedroom with consenting adults is nobody’s business...Yadi yada...ya

22 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Because all of a sudden many Trumpers will realize what goes on in a bedroom with consenting adults is nobody’s business...Yadi yada...ya

Well...sometimes i like to know :)

9 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean their last video was literally quotes from past President's and a quote from Trump. Don't be such a snowflake. 

Yeah one of the petty excuses SIValley, I think Twitter, threw out there was that Trump took someone out of context.  Still waiting on one of their own to get the same. 

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah one of the petty excuses SIValley, I think Twitter, threw out there was that Trump took someone out of context.  Still waiting on one of their own to get the same. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95277f62a4ee434df9e7b

• Plus1 1

18 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Trump apologists claim the media is lined up against him. The media hates him. They never portray him in a positive light.

That's all true, but it's not like they're mis-reporting him. Trump went out there and earned his reputation as a thin-skinned con man who's now way out of his skillset as President. 

Ignore the lamestream media completely and take Donald Trump in context in his televised speeches, nonstop tweets and his own autobiography. We've never had a less-filtered President, and he's never not been an a$$h@!e. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1