The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

I'm already seeing people say exactly what Danny & I have said, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Everyone I've talked to about this has said Biden is an idiot...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It doesn't really matter though. I doubt many are voting for Biden because they think he's smart. As teach posted, Biden just needs to keep hitting Trump on his virus response. Or Biden can continue his surprisingly effective strategy of not doing anything because Trump is imploding.

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Everyone I've talked to about this has said Biden is an idiot...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It doesn't really matter though. I doubt many are voting for Biden because they think he's smart. As teach posted, Biden just needs to keep hitting Trump on his virus response. Or Biden can continue his surprisingly effective strategy of not doing anything because Trump is imploding.

And the people who didn't like Biden in the first place will continue to be more critical of his moves than others. 

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And the people who didn't like Biden in the first place will continue to be more critical of his moves than others. 

Yeah, must be those Biden haters. Can't be Biden said something dumb. From notorious Biden hater Jake Tapper:

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Yeah, must be those Biden haters. Can't be Biden said something dumb. From notorious Biden hater Jake Tapper:

All the people going "ACKSHULLY..>" have a point.

But it's easy to sidestep, even if Biden gets asked about it in a debate, and then he gets to launch into a response about how Trump is racist. It's like he's setting himself up. 

If you really think linking the sitting president to racism continually and aggressively is a bad tactic for Biden... well I guess we just disagree.

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

All the people going "ACKSHULLY..>" have a point.

But it's easy to sidestep, even if Biden gets asked about it in a debate, and then he gets to launch into a response about how Trump is racist. It's like he's setting himself up. 

If you really think linking the sitting president to racism continually and aggressively is a bad tactic for Biden... well I guess we just disagree.

I think making obviously untrue and dumb statements won't effectively link Trump to racism, but instead link Biden to stupid comments.

Biden made a dumb comment that people are trying to play off as 4 dimensional chess, but it was just a dumb comment.

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

I think making obviously untrue and dumb statements won't effectively link Trump to racism, but instead link Biden to stupid comments.

Biden made a dumb comment that people are trying to play off as 4 dimensional chess, but it was just a dumb comment.

Fair enough if that's your opinion but not everyone agrees.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Maybe they wanted an equal number of white slaves but it wasn't legal at the time <_<

But seriously I hope that Biden sticks with the you're all racists campaign message.  No loyal racial witch hunter who spends his time attacking statues and icons is anywhere close to a swing voter. But a lot of them will be alienated by it.  Plus it gives us an reason to remind people of Biden's documented racial feelings. 

jO7OWOv.png