The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

21 minutes ago, commando said:

EdoqiyuXoAEsOyA?format=jpg&name=small

Never would agree with the last sentence. 

I enjoy deciphering numbers and statistics, and the death numbers really don’t make sense. If they do, then the Governors in the Northeast have some explaining to do. 

Trump definitely folded during the pandemic. He prioritized his pride and ego over taking care of the people. His age really seemed to have caught up to him since all of this started. It will be nice to have a president again. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Never would agree with the last sentence.  we americans don't see ourselves that way...but a lot of the world sees us that way  under trumps "leadership"

I enjoy deciphering numbers and statistics, and the death numbers really don’t make sense. If they do, then the Governors in the Northeast have some explaining to do.  the northeast got hit early.....they were the testground to give the rest of us info on what to do and what not to do.   many of us are ignoring the lessons learned in the NE....so i would say those who refused to learn the lessons from the NE owe us an even bigger explanation

It will be nice to have a president again.  AMEN!!

• Plus1 1

that darn democratic hoax

https://twitter.com/i/events/1286417064379338753

Trump cancels the Jacksonville component of the Republican convention
President Trump said on Thursday that he is canceling the Jacksonville, Florida, portion of the 2020 Republican National Convention that had been scheduled for August due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “The timing for this event is not right,” he said during a White House briefing.
5 minutes ago, commando said:

that darn democratic hoax

https://twitter.com/i/events/1286417064379338753

Trump cancels the Jacksonville component of the Republican convention
President Trump said on Thursday that he is canceling the Jacksonville, Florida, portion of the 2020 Republican National Convention that had been scheduled for August due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “The timing for this event is not right,” he said during a White House briefing.

It just dawned on me that the conventions are coming up soon. I don't even know what the plan is. Just the delegates and speakers? Or the delegates and speakers + 10% capacity?

trump moved the convention from NC to florida because NC was enforcing mask laws and capacity limits.  trump wanted a full convention with no restrictions.   not sure what the republicans will do now.

i believe the dem convention is going to be virtual...someone can correct me if i am wrong about that.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, QMany said:

Do the rats start jumping or go down with the ship?

Last 3 polls in Florida have Biden up 6, 13, and 7.

If he wins Florida and Pennsylvania and loses all other toss ups, he wins the election.

But I want it to be a blow out so there's no question and so that hopefully there's a lesson learned.

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

The crazy thing about that list is, if he had even a remotely competent response to this virus, six of those bullets are off that list. 

He's such an incompetent hack that he's inflicted this all on himself.

Trade deficits is only the most obvious part of that list from the official Obama-Biden 'policy.'  

14 hours ago, Moiraine said:

But I want it to be a blow out so there's no question and so that hopefully there's a lesson learned.

Amen.  It has to be a sound defeat so that Trump can't 'lawyer' his way out of the results.