The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is very very disturbing.  I never thought I would see the US turn into a third world dictatorship.  Unbelievably sad.

And....35% of the country will support it no matter what.

I'm just counting down in my head until the moment someone from that 35% comes in here and says the election should be delayed by 2 or 3 or 4 years because Trump had the first x amount of his presidency stolen from him. Poor little victim. 

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

He's so predictably corrupt. His numbers weren't looking good so he "accidentally botches" the nations response to covid every chance he gets. now the "fake pandemic" that was suppose to be over by easter is his reason for staying in power. Watch the democrats in congress some how f#&% this up and turn him into caesar.

• Plus1 2
13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ouch. 

:frenchy

^^^  Trump

I think you're going to be unpleasantly surprised with how much support Trump actually has in Michigan. There are no small amount of pro Trump signs and bumber stickers in the Detroit metro.

• Fire 1
7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I think you're going to be unpleasantly surprised with how much support Trump actually has in Michigan. There are no small amount of pro Trump signs and bumber stickers in the Detroit metro.

Having support and having enough support to win are two different things. Just because the Trump supporters are louder doesn't always mean there are more of them.