The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Now I'm curious.  Where can I see this picture.

Go to the thread that knapp posted and it is in there multiple times. I wish I could post pictures but it always tells me that I cant post an image that size. 

And if you have better luck posting pictures then please do haha

Just now, Frott Scost said:

Go to the thread that knapp posted and it is in there multiple times. I wish I could post pictures but it always tells me that I cant post an image that size. 

I'm pretty sure that's a joke, and not the actual factual official White House photo.

The 'shop is so bad, it was probably done in MS Paint.

16 hours ago, TGHusker said:

When everyone now knows that trump is an empty suit, the crowds aren't so big

EeZ8a_gXoAEK3jo?format=jpg&name=large

Here is the larger pic I posted yesterday.  Kind of hard to miss the fact that they fell well short of expectations - like the Tulsa rally. 

The White House altered picture

Eef9Wj7UwAYCjKl?format=jpg&name=small

5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So Trump rallies socially distance better than Democrat funeral rallies?

If I had to knowingly try that hard to deflect, I'm positive I would be able to recognize that what I was defending was the actual problem. At that point I would reevaluate.  So, what's your problem? There aren't but a few options, none of them are good.

• Plus1 5
13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So Trump rallies socially distance better than Democrat funeral rallies?

How the f#&% does your brain work?  This isn't normal, man.

edit: your posts outside of the P&R forum seem to be solid and based in reality.  Yet, when you come here it's like a different poster.  Do you think you are getting under everyone's skin?  Do you think you are "owning" people here?  Most rational posters in the P&R forum have written your posts off as opinions not worth listening to.  Are you seriously entertained by strangers thinking your an idiot? I really don't get it.  

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How the f#&% does your brain work?  This isn't normal, man.

edit: your posts outside of the P&R forum seem to be solid and based in reality.  Yet, when you come here it's like a different poster.  Do you think you are getting under everyone's skin?  Do you think you are "owning" people here?  Most rational posters in the P&R forum have written your posts off as opinions not worth listening to.  Are you seriously entertained by strangers thinking your an idiot? I really don't get it.  

If you want to help, make a specific point, or ask a question that has an answer.  A lot of posts directed at me here are just a tweet, or a web link without any quoted text.  The question is just a broad @NDJ what about this!?   If the poster just wants a 'hot take' I'll provide one, but I am not doing his research to make his point for him. 

• Plus1 1