The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

OK, I get it. This is parody.

Good job. You had me going for a while. :D

I have a pill you should take...  but seriously take a look on youtube and see what all the commotion is about, these are people from your own tribe.  Parler is a good free speech platform if you want to hear the view from the good guys.  The fact conservatives had to create their own platform should raise some concerns about the left.

• Plus1 2

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

He is.

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

Posted Images

Also, in the spirit of serious debate, no, Biden has no interest in a trade deal with China, because a bilateral agreement with them is not effective. He WAS for TPP and has said he would renegotiate it. A multilateral deal with our allies and Pacific Rim companies would go a long way in boxing China in.

Also, Trump has destroyed the credibility and effectiveness of the State Department. SOS is a terrible job right now and no one in the world respects Pompeo because Trump's likely to hop on Twitter and reverse our official position as soon as Pompeo tries to speak for us.

I'm voting for Biden in part because diplomacy is important.

• Plus1 1
Just now, 4skers89 said:

I have a pill you should take...  but seriously take a look on youtube and see what all the commotion is about, these are people from your own tribe.  Parler is a good free speech platform if you want to hear the view from the good guys.  The fact conservatives had to create their own platform should raise some concerns about the left.

Link a couple of your favorite walk away videos for us. Help us understand what you see.

3 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

You don't think the trade deal which put a dent into the trade deficit was good?

Too early to tell. I honestly didn't mind Trump getting tough on China, but even then he has a tendency to do the right thing for the wrong reason. 

Really haven't seen any analysis of the trade wars since January. BRB's article was from February. Latest I've seen basically says China exporting the Wuhan Flu nullifies everything:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/13/trump-on-china-100-trade-deals-wouldnt-make-up-for-coronavirus.html

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Link a couple of your favorite walk away videos for us. Help us understand what you see.

I've always been with the good guys so all I could do is say welcome aboard.  I watched a couple and remember thinking duh, why did you fall for the Democrat line in the first place?  It was strange because they seemed like smart people.  They are probably more interesting to those thinking about crossing over.

7 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I've always been with the good guys so all I could do is say welcome aboard.  I watched a couple and remember thinking duh, why did you fall for the Democrat line in the first place?  It was strange because they seemed like smart people.  They are probably more interesting to those thinking about crossing over.

No, seriously - you said there were 63,000 videos of people doing the walk away thing. Which ones have you watched?

13 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also, in the spirit of serious debate, no, Biden has no interest in a trade deal with China, because a bilateral agreement with them is not effective. He WAS for TPP and has said he would renegotiate it. A multilateral deal with our allies and Pacific Rim companies would go a long way in boxing China in.

Also, Trump has destroyed the credibility and effectiveness of the State Department. SOS is a terrible job right now and no one in the world respects Pompeo because Trump's likely to hop on Twitter and reverse our official position as soon as Pompeo tries to speak for us.

I'm voting for Biden in part because diplomacy is important.

I think Pompeo is a rock star.  Very smart and I haven't detected Trump and Pompeo being out of synch. Trump has ruffled a lot of feathers but he looks at things from a businessman's perspective.  When he sees us spending billions on defense to protect allies that aren't paying their agreed upon share he's gong to put America first and ask for money.  I think he's gained respect by doing this and is putting US back in more of a leadership role and less a door mat.  Look at the Huawei situation.  If Trump hadn't lead, many countries would have given in.  Its quite incredible given how China gets their hooks into a country.  China plays dirty so I want a President willing to hit below the belt.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No, seriously - you said there were 63,000 videos of people doing the walk away thing. Which ones have you watched?

Like I said I watched (parts of) a couple a few weeks ago so I have no idea which ones I watched.  The guy that started the #walkaway movement was interviewed the other day and he gave the 63K figure.  When asked if they were verified former Democrats he said "yes".  It's a real thing if that's your concern.  I imagine you can find them on twitter using #walkaway.  The only thing I remember about one was he said his family always voted Democrat and he always voted Democrat.  What's bizarre is when people switch over they have friends and family that refuse to talk to them.  I started to think maybe the Democrat party has become a cult.  I believe my brother is one of them which worries me because he's very susceptible to suggestion.  I'll have to red pill him before November.

41 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Too early to tell. I honestly didn't mind Trump getting tough on China, but even then he has a tendency to do the right thing for the wrong reason. 

Really haven't seen any analysis of the trade wars since January. BRB's article was from February. Latest I've seen basically says China exporting the Wuhan Flu nullifies everything:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/13/trump-on-china-100-trade-deals-wouldnt-make-up-for-coronavirus.html

I think the trade deal is dead but the administration isn't willing to admit it.  It looks like China will need grain so maybe they are waiting to see if they do. The trade deal included China not stealing IP which they haven't and isn't something Trump will forgive. 

7 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

The trade deal included China not stealing IP which they haven't and isn't something Trump will forgive. 

Will Trump even notice? He's awfully busy tweeting & watching Fox & Friends.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Will Trump even notice? He's awfully busy tweeting & watching Fox & Friends.

Did Jeff Sessions get nominated over Tommy Tubberville?  Trump can be a good friend, nightmare enemy.  China is in barney.