Jump to content

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BigRedBuster

    1223

  • knapplc

    1177

  • Danny Bateman

    1045

  • RedDenver

    925

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, commando said:

trump requested his "vote by mail"ballot from florida today.  it is not an "absentee" ballot. 

IF you request it, it is an absentee ballot which no one is disputing.  The new idea is to mail out millions of ballots to people that did not request them.  Bill Barr said last night that one of his friends got mailed a Californian ballot despite not having lived in the state for over 20 years.  

 

And this from the crowd who thought Russian Facebook Memes constituted "election meddling."

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
22 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

IF you request it, it is an absentee ballot which no one is disputing.  The new idea is to mail out millions of ballots to people that did not request them.  Bill Barr said last night that one of his friends got mailed a Californian ballot despite not having lived in the state for over 20 years.  

 

And this from the crowd who thought Russian Facebook Memes constituted "election meddling."

new idea?   it been done that way since 1998 in oregon.    

Link to post

54 minutes ago, teachercd said:

 

Is oregon the state where you can't pump your own gas?

The first time I went to Oregon (2003ish), I didn't know this rule and stopped to get gas. I started with the pump and this dude comes running out to tell me to stop because he has to do it for me. Super awkward. I didn't know the proper protocol so I tried to tip him afterward (one of those slip a dollar bill into the handshake things, I thought I was being cool), but the dollar just fell out of his hand onto the ground and we both stared at it lying there for a moment.

 

Oregon is weird, but that has nothing to do with voter fraud. Get the f#&% out of here with this mail-in voting fraud nonsense. Trump supporters are full of s#!t. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Ulty said:

The first time I went to Oregon (2003ish), I didn't know this rule and stopped to get gas. I started with the pump and this dude comes running out to tell me to stop because he has to do it for me. Super awkward.

 

 

Same thing happened to me. It was like within 10 minutes of entering the state.

Link to post

I'm proud to be in the pumped my own gas in New Jersey club.  It was late at night, I didn't really know about the law, and the card reader + pump worked just like anywhere. I didn't really appreciate what happened until they guy came running out of the station as I was driving away. 

 

Just another blue state with a completely unnecessary law.

Link to post

4 hours ago, commando said:

in oregon, colorado, and washington it's the only way to vote.  

hawaii and utah are also only vote by mail.    Nebraska has mail in voting..as does every other state.   this is just trump being trump and his sycophants gleefully eating his BS and asking for another serving.                 

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

IF you request it, it is an absentee ballot which no one is disputing.  The new idea is to mail out millions of ballots to people that did not request them.  Bill Barr said last night that one of his friends got mailed a Californian ballot despite not having lived in the state for over 20 years.  

 

And this from the crowd who thought Russian Facebook Memes constituted "election meddling."

Say that ballots are sent out to people who didn't request them. We can make the following assumptions:

 

  • The ballots were sent to registered voters
  • These voters have a signature and identifying information on file with the state
  • The validity of the ballot can be guaranteed by the voter providing said information

 

What's the problem? Do you think mailboxes across the country are going to be broken into nonstop over the next few months? And that the perpetrators will have already stolen the identity of each of those residents?

 

P.S. Your second-hand anecdote sucks. It implies the state of California worked to track down someone who moved away just to give them a free vote. If it even happened it's because that person registered that address with that state, and anyone registered in two states must know you can only vote in one. If South Dakota somehow found out my current address and sent me a ballot I would know that I can't mail in that ballot and also vote in Minnesota.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Say that ballots are sent out to people who didn't request them. We can make the following assumptions:

 

  • The ballots were sent to registered voters
  • These voters have a signature and identifying information on file with the state
  • The validity of the ballot can be guaranteed by the voter providing said information

 

What's the problem? Do you think mailboxes across the country are going to be broken into nonstop over the next few months? And that the perpetrators will have already stolen the identity of each of those residents?

 

P.S. Your second-hand anecdote sucks. It implies the state of California worked to track down someone who moved away just to give them a free vote. If it even happened it's because that person registered that address with that state, and anyone registered in two states must know you can only vote in one. If South Dakota somehow found out my current address and sent me a ballot I would know that I can't mail in that ballot and also vote in Minnesota.

 

And 

 

 

But go ahead and tell me that states have thousands of neutral handwriting experts for the impending recount.  

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

 

And 

 

 

But go ahead and tell me that states have thousands of neutral handwriting experts for the impending recount.  

kk,,,,go ahead and tell me that floridas vote by mail is not fraudulent.  

Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...