The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

The Veteran's Choice thing is quite bizarre.

Trump continually claims credit for it in rally settings and in press conferences when adlibbing, despite continually getting pushback from reporters who note accurately that it was passed under his predecessor.

Trump is jealous Obama signed a bill that is terrific messaging for his base so he just says he passed it instead. It's one of the most stark examples of watching his BS in real time.

• Plus1 3
Just now, Danny Bateman said:

The Veteran's Choice thing is quite bizarre.

Trump continually claims credit for it in rally settings and in press conferences when ad-libbing, despite continually getting pushback from reporters who note accurately that it was passed under his predecessor.

Trump is jealous Obama signed a bill that is terrific messaging for his base so he just says he passed it instead. It's one of the most stark examples of watching his BS in real time.

it's bizarre how his believers believe the lie.   you can show them the evidence and they are all 

"fake news"

• Plus1 1

Biden is legitimately teeing off right now taking questions.

Stated "it's hard to respond to something so idiotic" when asked about Trump mocking his wearing a mask.

Called Barr "a lousy enough Attorney General, but a REALLY lousy intelligence officer" when asked about Barr saying China is the biggest threat to our elections moreso than Iran or Russia.

I'm 1000% here for it. He's killing it today.

Edit: Just asked the press how many times Trump has to say things like telling his supporters to vote twice before the press will just call him "a fraud."

Later pointed out that Trump covered up the "U.S.S. John McCain" on the ship during a visit and denigrated McCain when alive while expressing disbelief at Trump's denial of the story. It should be noted that McCain was legitimately very close friends with Biden and thus the story may be a bit more personal for him than most.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wait...I was told he couldn't speak clearly without a teleprompter because he was so old.

The Trumpers in the twitter comments always slay me. One criticism I just saw was "Why does he need a list in front of him to answer reporters questions?"

Yes, how could we live in a country where the president **checks notes** has a list of reporters in front of him when he answers questions....we would be the laughing stock of the world. 

Lincoln Project guy signed the contract to lobby for Russia.  He rescinded when he got caught.  

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The Trumpers in the twitter comments always slay me. One criticism I just saw was "Why does he need a list in front of him to answer reporters questions?"

Yes, how could we live in a country where the president **checks notes** has a list of reporters in front of him when he answers questions....we would be the laughing stock of the world. 

Biden's staff screens the questions before he answers them.  They know Joe is a disaster waiting to happen.  IIRC even Obama had to do a critical interview by this point in the campaign. 

edit: @FrantzHardySwag  Things are changing because Trump is changing how Biden operates.  Biden cannot stand being called the bunker candidate so he changed strategy. Biden said it was bad to go to Kenosha WI. President Trump goes so Biden says WAIT ME TOO.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Lincoln Project guy signed the contract to lobby for Russia.

No, he didn't, and that won't be true no matter how many times you say that. 

And clearly this isn't a problem for you because of all the times that you haven't complained about the registered & unregistered foreign agents working for your orange cheeto god. 

4 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Biden's staff screens the questions before he answers them.

Clearly you're not watching the pressers, because these are live questions taken on the fly.  

Hey, how do you feel about Hatch Act violations, which carry a maximum penalty of three years in prison? Asking for a friend.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Lincoln Project guy signed the contract to lobby for Russia.  He rescinded when he got caught. 

Is this worse than being a foreign agent, never registering and actually working for them?

is it worse than being president and being the lap dog of Putin and doing Avery thing he asks?

• Plus1 1