The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

3 hours ago, commando said:

Richard Nixon resigned because of an anonymous source. That source later named himself and every single word of the info he provided to reporters was proven correct.

Was Deep Throat so offended that he spoke to an minor left wing publication under the condition of anonymity?   And did he say "Wait until Nixon adds 1 million jobs and you need dirt on a Friday" 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Was Deep Throat so offended that he spoke to an minor left wing publication under the condition of anonymity?   And did he say "Wait until Nixon adds 1 million jobs and you need dirt on a Friday" 

fox news is a left wing publication to you.

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I think it's great Biden paid homage to all those lying dog-faced pony soldiers. At least until his handlers tell him the pony part is now racist. 

I’m going to be honest with you here. I often have to re-read your posts several times to try to figure out what point you’re trying to make.   And even then I’m usually not quite sure.  It’s like reading riddles.     Not knocking you.  Just pointing it out.  Maybe this style is your intent.  

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I’m going to be honest with you here. I often have to re-read your posts several times to try to figure out what point you’re trying to make.   And even then I’m usually not quite sure.  It’s like reading riddles.     Not knocking you.  Just pointing it out.  Maybe this style is your intent.  

When people can't understand what you're trying to say, it just means they aren't as smart as you...

:sarcasm

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

it really doesn't translate well from the original russian/trumpian double speak

• Haha 1
On 8/29/2020 at 6:21 PM, BigRedBuster said:

This is nothing more than an election stunt. 

And a very bad and misguided stunt at that. It does absolutely no good for the employees that it could “benefit”. They could take home their share, 6.2%, of their social security from September through December, only to have to pay it back during the first quarter next year. Thank God they are letting employers opt out of it. It would’ve been a bookkeeping nightmare for employers and put them on the hook for repayment and all for nothing. He gets to strut around claiming he’s helping the working class with those who never question him. It is 100% strictly a play to buy some extra votes from idiots. In reality, it will harm those who he’s claiming to help. Many of those people live paycheck to paycheck, they’ll spend those few extra hundred dollars as soon as they get it and then next year when extra is withheld to pay it back, they won’t have enough to pay their bills. Thanks Trump, you blithering f#ckin’ deceiving crook.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1