The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And I have a feeling that if Biden wins, it's going to parallel that game a lot:  Trump will have an early lead, we're going to be left with that sinking feeling of, "Oh no, not four more years of this"

And then Schlessinger Tommie breaks 32 tackles on a 75 yard run to bring the mail-in ballots and it'll turn out OK.

Right idea.  Wrong game.  FIFY

EDIT: OK...now I'm embarrassed.  It would have been December of 1995.

• Plus1 1

Just now, teachercd said:

7 months ago he wins with ease but that is all gone now.

I don't think Biden wins "with ease" seven months ago, but he'd still win.

This isn't what people who voted for a "change" candidate signed up for. Trump would still have his backers, but he's turned off so many people this was always going to be a tough election for him. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

But anyone that is on a fence is going to vote for Joe

:facepalm: I agree.  But, then I remember seeing a focus group of undecided voters on some channel last night.  One guy claimed he decided he's voting for Trump because Biden claimed the 200,000 deaths from COVID were Trump's fault.  He just thought that as out of line.

I sat there thinking.....did you even listen to the debate at all the idiotic claims Trump threw at Biden?

So....you never know.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I don't think Biden wins "with ease" seven months ago, but he'd still win.

This isn't what people who voted for a "change" candidate signed up for. Trump would still have his backers, but he's turned off so many people this was always going to be a tough election for him. 

Yeah, I think the "straight shooter", "Shoot from the hip" (or any other title of a Judd Nelson movie) wore off once real s#!t started to hit the fan.

I agree, Trump has turned off more people than me while out at a bar in my 20's.

This tells me it's Daddy's fault if Junior becomes a crack head. 

6 hours ago, TGHusker said:
Jimmy Carter was a bad president, but a good person.  One could say this about a number of presidents who weren't successful in the office.  But Trump is a Bad Person period.  The tree always produces fruit after its own kind -  Bad person produces a bad presidency and that affects all of us.  

IT's quite irrelevant. Barack Obama would have been a great neighbor and school teacher, who should never have been more than a state legislature.