The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

18 minutes ago, commando said:

debate is getting near and Donnie is getting his excuses ready

Come on, it is okay to not like someone and still laugh.  That is funny.

I was not a Paula Poundstone fan but she still came up with some funny jokes.

• Plus1 1

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

He is.

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Come on, it is okay to not like someone and still laugh.  That is funny.

I was not a Paula Poundstone fan but she still came up with some funny jokes.

I often find crass humor funny but I don't want to hear it from the president about his opponent. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Moiraine said:

I often find crass humor funny but I don't want to hear it from the president about his opponent. 

But it was still funny.  That is the great thing with humor.  Funny is funny.

Go back to the Challenger exploding...the first joke was "What were so-and-so's last words...what does this button do!"

Funny is funny.  Let yourself laugh when something is funny.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Go back to the Challenger exploding...the first joke was "What were so-and-so's last words...what does this button do!"

they have been setting this joke up for months.   first biden was a senile old fool who couldn't hold a thought.  then Jr. started accusing biden of using drugs.  now don the con is saying Biden will do super at the debates because he is taking performance enhancing drugs.  next Joe will be the major drug supplier for MS 13?  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, commando said:

they have been setting this joke up for months.   first biden was a senile old fool who couldn't hold a thought.  then Jr. started accusing biden of using drugs.  now don the con is saying Biden will do super at the debates because he is taking performance enhancing drugs.  next Joe will be the major drug supplier for MS 13?  

That is how jokes work.  You set them up.  That is what made it funny.  If Trump pulls out a Weekend at Bernies poster but with Biden photoshopped in, I will s#!t myself.  

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Poker player Johnny Moss said something like Reckon they'll bring any tourists next trip?

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

That is how jokes work.  You set them up.  That is what made it funny.  If Trump pulls out a Weekend at Bernies poster but with Biden photoshopped in, I will s#!t myself.  

Looks like they already did it.  Classic Star Trek episode finds a Nazi planet run by Federation scholar John Gill.  At the end, ***50 YEAR SPOILER*** they find out that Gill is a drugged up puppet for the Commandante. 

TOS-JohnGill.jpg

John+Gill.png

• Haha 1

One more thing from Friday's topic.  If you were really worried about a foreign actor rigging an American election, you would know the electoral college is the perfect defense against it.  The actor would have to target about 10 different states and contrasting fingerprints would be all over it.  That is why for all of the meddling that foreign governments have tried for 200 years the have never really changed the outcome of an American Presidential election.

29 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

One more thing from Friday's topic.  If you were really worried about a foreign actor rigging an American election, you would know the electoral college is the perfect defense against it.  The actor would have to target about 10 different states and contrasting fingerprints would be all over it.  That is why for all of the meddling that foreign governments have tried for 200 years the have never really changed the outcome of an American Presidential election.

the foreign actors learned that you only have to compromise 1 party.   

• Plus1 2
16 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Poker player Johnny Moss said something like Reckon they'll bring any tourists next trip?

Looks like they already did it.  Classic Star Trek episode finds a Nazi planet run by Federation scholar John Gill.  At the end, ***50 YEAR SPOILER*** they find out that Gill is a drugged up puppet for the Commandante. 

TOS-JohnGill.jpg

John+Gill.png

What the eff do these two responses have to do with anything? Hint, if you want to downplay the disconnected from reality vibe that you so often exude, maybe try staying on topic with replies in line with the discussion. Of course I realize it may not be a "vibe" but rather an all too real tragedy.

• Plus1 1

There's never an attempt at discussion. It's just attack, attack, attack. Propaganda, propaganda, propaganda.

Армия троллей России

• Plus1 3