Jump to content

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

You guys are never gonna believe this, but the King of Debt's campaign is... broke.

 

 

 

My fear is that its not that he's broke, but that he has alternate means of claiming a win in these states ie. voter suppression, hand picked electors, hacked voting machines, etc. that makes investing in these "Midwestern States" unnecessary. How many are run by sycophants? Iowa surely is. Minnesota, maybe not.  

Link to post

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BigRedBuster

    1223

  • knapplc

    1177

  • Danny Bateman

    1045

  • RedDenver

    925

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Completely worthless PR statement by Facebook.

 

If you're not banning political ads before the election, who cares?

 

 

 

Yeah that's weird and greedy... like a tobacco company promising that they'll stop selling you their products once you die.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
26 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

 

My fear is that its not that he's broke, but that he has alternate means of claiming a win in these states ie. voter suppression, hand picked electors, hacked voting machines, etc. that makes investing in these "Midwestern States" unnecessary. How many are run by sycophants? Iowa surely is. Minnesota, maybe not.  

 

Michigan certainly isn't. Wisconsin is.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

You guys are never gonna believe this, but the King of Debt's campaign is... broke.

 

 


So he’s scaling back in key battleground states where the election will be decided?


giphy.gif

  • Plus1 2
Link to post

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Completely worthless PR statement by Facebook.

 

If you're not banning political ads before the election, who cares?

 

 

 

 

All this is is Zuck seeing the writing on the wall. In all likelihood there will be no second Trump term and thus he can't curry favor and take in dough by letting anything and anyone advertise on his site for the right price.

 

So now he's afraid he's actually going to face the regulatory hand of the government again and he takes some meaningless gestures like this to make it seem like he's actually minding the henhouse again.

 

Zuck made his bed with Trump and now he's gotta lay in it. Here's hoping Facebook gets regulated to Hell to reduce extremism and disinformation. 

Link to post

1 minute ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Anybody watching this VP debate? Man, you'd have to be an idiot not to see through Pence's BS. That dude right there is a Grade A bull s****er? What a fake. 

 

God speed to you if you are. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Sooooo...both VP's are basically some of the worst public speakers I have ever seen.

 

If Pence could be witty (he can't) he would be a "okay" at best.

Harris acts like she is on a Hallmark made for TV Xmas special.

 

Just horrible.  

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Sooooo...both VP's are basically some of the worst public speakers I have ever seen.

 

If Pence could be witty (he can't) he would be a "okay" at best.

Harris acts like she is on a Hallmark made for TV Xmas special.

 

Just horrible.  

she is about to start sobbing at any moment.  

Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...