The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Just now, krc1995 said:

she is about to start sobbing at any moment.  

Yeah, and it might be a smart move, I am not sure how that works.

But it is lame...

Pence is like watching Mitt speak only with less personality...which is amazing.  

• Haha 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sooooo...both VP's are basically some of the worst public speakers I have ever seen.

If Pence could be witty (he can't) he would be a "okay" at best.

Harris acts like she is on a Hallmark made for TV Xmas special.

Just horrible.  

this one was never gonna move the needle much. That's okay for the dems as Trump acting like a lunatic in the last debate was enough of a gift for them. 

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

this one was never gonna move the needle much. That's okay for the dems as Trump acting like a lunatic in the last debate was enough of a gift for them. 

They are really both horrible speakers.  Like, really bad.

Pence getting way too much leeway.  He won’t shut up when he’s out of time.  Harris going long too, but not as bad.     At least he’s not a complete a$$ like Trump was.  But the moderator is not cutting Pence off forcefully enough.  

Why am I wasting my time with watching this debate?