• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Fly is definitely gonna be the takeaway of the night 

Can't wait to see what SNL does with the fly. Maya Rudolph should make the perfect Kamela. One thing's for sure, it will be more entertaining and informational than this snoozefest was.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

#Trumptoldyaso.

I double-dog dare you to direct quote anything Donnie Spray Tan has said in the last year that was remotely coherent.

He didn't tell us anything. He just grifted off us for four years.

Pravda.

Pence and Trump have a plan.....to never, not once, answer any part of the question that is asked. I mean that is typical politician dodging but they kick it up a notch by responding with blatant lies. I've never seen two guys unflinchingly lie like they do. They either willfully do it on purpose or they believe their own BS and are just that clueless. And honestly, I'm not sure which is worse or more scary.

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Can't wait to see what SNL does with the fly. Maya Rudolph should make the perfect Kamela. One thing's for sure, it will be more entertaining and informational than this snoozefest was.

No kidding...I figured these two would be as boring as watching paint dry and well, they were!

8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Guessing it'll be half the size of his head.