The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

You'd be surprised how flexible most people here are. You wouldn't recognize me from what I post now compared to ten years ago, and a lot of that is due to talking things out with folks here.

Amen --- not sure why someone gave you a lame laughing face on that comment.  

4 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Some of us are legitimately always right.

I won't name names, but I think it's pretty self-evident.

Well  I have the Einstein avatar - I guess you are talking about me.  Thanks for acknowledging how right I am. :D

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Biden is running a very smart campaign. Basically, stay out of the way, don't make any major gaffes and just let trump be trump.

It's working pretty well so far.

Biden does not want to give voters a contrasting candidate to compare with Trump.

Instead of having voters think deeply about which tax policy they like (Trump vs Biden) he's making this election about Trump vs Reality, which is a damaging proposition for Trump.

Trump is a complete and total idiot and an incompetent politician. He is not effective in trying to get Biden to compare policies. Its amusing to watch.

That being said, the electoral college gives any moron with an 'R' next to their name a viable path to winning. So remember to vote.

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Welcome to why having a reasonable discussion with people like you is almost impossible.  

So, what you're saying is that you NEVER develop a new opinion of something based on new information that someone provides you.  You're world view is...."I'm right and NOBODY is going to change my mind about that".

Got it!!!!

Yeah, and you believe whatever Sarah Silverman Says <_<

3 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Plus, Biden has completely forgotten who Mitch Romney is...which is relatable because I don't recognize who he is any longer either!

Plus he keeps trying to insist he is running for the Senate instead of the presidency.  Thank goodness the election is almost here and done with...He keeps trying to lose even though he's winning.

Thought exercise.  Prior to last year when he tried the DNC primaries for the 3rd time, when did you ever say;  I want to know how Joe Biden would solve this problem.  

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

"WILL YOU PLZ LIKE ME" This will win them over Donny, women love when you grovel at their feet and beg them to like you.

he could offer them $200,000 NDA's for their votes.   they vote for him but can never admit it.    he might get a few takers on that.

36 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Thought exercise.  Prior to last year when he tried the DNC primaries for the 3rd time, when did you ever say;  I want to know how Joe Biden would solve this problem.  

Valid point. 

But people do think "I want to know how Barack Obama would solve this problem" and at the very least Joe Biden is the guy who stood next to Obama for 8 years. 

I don't think anyone views the Presidential election 2020 as a clash of the Titans. 

• Plus1 1