The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

22 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Drove to Estes Park for a long weekend. Amazed by the, literally, hundreds of Trump flags and signs which were almost unilateral until we got into Estes proper, then saw mostly Biden signage.

Guarantee that most of those people never put up Romney or McCain signs.

The least popular president we've ever seen has the most outwardly proud contingency of fans we've ever seen. I wonder what has them so passionate.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

While we are on the subject, what is up with MAGA people taking the American flag and redesigning it?  I know of a number of places that aren't flying the actual American flag right now, it's some version of a blue line through it or other modification.

I thought these people were all about respecting the flag.

Well would you rather live near to the people who make new art of the flag or those who simply burn it for whatever political reason?

7 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

:lol:

ubnebxz2c2651.png

So the Ds don't care about facts or simply aren't listening?

5 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

He just wants to talk about Hunter Biden at all 

FYP.  You know the "Presidential Debate Commission" is by and for the Washington Establishment, of whom Biden is exhibit A.  No one is going to ask Biden to disavow his violent supporters or retread over his many scandalous quotes for the nth time.  Snuffaluffagous went 90 minutes with quid pro joe without mentioning why he was in the headlines. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Guarantee that most of those people never put up Romney or McCain signs.

The least popular president we've ever seen has the most outwardly proud contingency of fans we've ever seen. I wonder what has them so passionate.

I too have noticed the barns, trucks, silos, round bales etc painted for Trump and thought that I cannot recall seeing those types of displays for other candidates, R or D