The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

19 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

This should surprise absolutely no one.

The media's gonna have to do some heavy lifting explaining this to everyone.

The good thing is, trump has spent the last four years training the majority of Americans not to believe a word he says.

Not to mention the fact that he's telling everyone his strategy so we're not going to buy it on Tuesday.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
31 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

If there is no violence during this election, I will be completely shocked. This guy is going to get people killed. 

I hope not.  I know people are a$$h@!es about politics but you would have to be a super crazy a$$h@!e to want two kill people over to old lame a$$ white guys.

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

This should surprise absolutely no one.

The media's gonna have to do some heavy lifting explaining this to everyone.

Most of us know how elections work. We've been having them for a long time. People know it's not known on election night unless it's a huge blowout. And all of the Trump cult will say he's won regardless of what the media says. Even if there isn't a time on election night where Trump is leading in 270 EV worth of states, they will declare the libs cheated.

And we are also used to the TV stations announcing who they've decided won based on their calculations - they don't wait for some announcement from a candidate to decide whether or not to report it. I believe even Fox News won't declare Trump has won on election night if the data doesn't support it. I'm guessing they might say something like "The Trump campaign thinks they've won but it is far too early to declare a victor."