Jump to content

The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also I hope these older folks are OK. This is really emblematic about how little he cares about his own supporters.

 

 

 to bad trump had to come make omaha part of his big joke on america

Link to post

  • Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BigRedBuster

    1223

  • knapplc

    1177

  • Danny Bateman

    1045

  • RedDenver

    925

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

He is.

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

Posted Images

10 hours ago, commando said:

did he sign an EO declaring the virus over?

Of course - just wish it away  - deny it, limit it to 15 cases, say its going away by Easter - EO would fit right in there

 

 

Here is the link

 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/523013-white-house-science-office-says-trump-ended-covid-pandemic-as-us-hits


 

Quote

 

The White House science office listed "ending the COVID-19 pandemic" as the top accomplishment of President Trump's first term, even as the U.S. has set records for new daily infections and numerous hospitals across the country are stretched to their breaking points.

According to a press release intending to highlight the administration's science accomplishments, the Trump administration said it "has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

The rosy outlook flies in the face of reality, and underscores the efforts of Trump to continuously try to downplay the severity of the pandemic that continues to rage nearly uncontrolled across the country. 

 

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, commando said:

lincoln project got right on that

 

 

Who knows what the jerk meant - He either means 1. Joe is shot as in so frail in mind that he can't govern, thus the 25th amendment which he spoke about just before that comment  or  2. Joe is shot - as in by someone and killed.   Either way, his radical followers will take it as the latter and not the former.  If his radical followers were willing to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor, I can't imagine what they would do with Trump's wink and nod towards Biden.  Regardless of how one interprets the comment, it is still despicable and not something anyone running for office should state.   And besides, I think all of the Biden is frail comments are a part of a Russian disinformation campaign supporting their puppet Trump.

Link to post
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Who knows what the jerk meant - He either means 1. Joe is shot as in so frail in mind that he can't govern, thus the 25th amendment which he spoke about just before that comment  or  2. Joe is shot - as in by someone and killed.   Either way, his radical followers will take it as the latter and not the former.  If his radical followers were willing to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor, I can't imagine what they would do with Trump's wink and nod towards Biden.  Regardless of how one interprets the comment, it is still despicable and not something anyone running for office should state.   And besides, I think all of the Biden is frail comments are a part of a Russian disinformation campaign supporting their puppet Trump.

I think he obviously meant it as "option 1".  But like you said, a lot of things that come out of Trump's mouth that shouldn't.  Words like "haters, losers, enemies" when talking about fellow Americans should have been our last straw a long time ago...

Link to post
7 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also I hope these older folks are OK. This is really emblematic about how little he cares about his own supporters.

 

 

Do ya'll want a lock down again, s#!t like this with COVID hospitalizations at an all time high, are how you get another lockdown. 

200.gif

Link to post
19 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I think he obviously meant it as "option 1".  But like you said, a lot of things that come out of Trump's mouth that shouldn't.  Words like "haters, losers, enemies" when talking about fellow Americans should have been our last straw a long time ago...

i believe he meant shot...as in 1 of my supporters shoots joe.   it's a pattern with trump.  i could shoot someone on 5th avenue.  maybe the 2nd rights people can take care of her.   liberate michigan.   it's stated the way he said it to give him some deniability.....but he is using a thinly veiled dog whistle.   those proud boys and boogaloos who are standing by are listening and waiting for his orders.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
7 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also I hope these older folks are OK. This is really emblematic about how little he cares about his own supporters.

 

 

 

Sorry, I have little sympathy for these people. If you do stupid things, there are usually negative consequences. I would equate this to the Jim Jones followers drinking the Kool-Aid.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post

i wonder how long it will take trump and the right wing media to throw the omaha police under the bus for last nights fiasco? it's either that or totally ignore it happened.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

 

There's a metaphor to be found here; can any Trump voter help out with it? 

Weeks ago Trump found the cure for COVID, elite medical care from a team of doctors and experimental drugs.

 

Now he's found the cure for hypothermia. Hop on your private jet and crank the heat. Problem solved. 

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...