The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

34 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I don't care if they were.  And I don't care who the favorites are.  Me having a mod PM me and tell me to calm it down for making light of a situation in order to diffuse said situation is what I'm talking about.  It seems you can't even poke fun at two posters personally attacking someone...because you become just as guilty as them somehow.

You're talking about 2 separate things here. You claimed there was bias and favorites. Now you're responding to my post that it might not be bias by saying you don't care. You can't show there's bias unless you pay attention to what happens to other people and see there's disparate treatment.

The other issue is whether you thought you should have gotten a warning or not. You can think it was unwarranted/overkill but that doesn't mean there was bias involved.

6 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Finally a reason to feel good about Biden. This appears to be a direct shot at Trump. Not sure how anyone would criticize him on this plan because it sounds universally popular.

At first glance, it looks good to me. If he's willing to actually talk about getting money out of politics, I'm willing to listen, but I'm not sure I trust Biden will carry through.

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Probably the same reason Blitz doesn't trust Warren one iota. Some people just don't like specific candidates all that much. Or they like them personally but don't want them running the country.

I understand disagreeing with a candidate, thinking that a candidate is wrong, or not voting for a candidate. But saying that a candidate should admit they are wrong about their position is weird. Maybe I'm just making too much of BRB's choice of phrase.